Search found 126 matches

by Martinadu
Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:25 pm
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: V5 experience anyone?
Replies: 21
Views: 11532

Re: V5 experience anyone?

I can't get or don't understand how to get the exported data packets with a copy of the receipt in pdf format? I will read more of these posts and see if I can get it straightened out.. Chris This is possible with the V.5 and all latest updates. It indeed exports all sent data including the receipt...
by Martinadu
Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:09 pm
Topic: Installing Online Filing on 64 Bit PCs
Replies: 7
Views: 10485

Re: Installing Online Filing on 64 Bit PCs

my computer using microsoft windows 7 v.32 bit. i have try your tread, but is not working, do you have any idea how to make it work?? If I understand your mail correctly, you have a 32 bit Operating system? This thread relates only to those using a 64 bit Operating system. The regular installation ...
by Martinadu
Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:47 pm
Forum: Archive
Topic: login problem explorer and firefox
Replies: 5
Views: 22580

Re: login problem explorer and firefox

Dear all, The EPO online services does support Internet Explorer as well as the Mozilla Firefox. Internet explorer will work without much extra configuration except having to disable the protection mode. Firefox on the other hand has always required See http://docs.epoline.org/doc/epoline/firefox/Ge...
by Martinadu
Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:39 pm
Topic: New PatXML version 1.3.5 now available
Replies: 1
Views: 11296

New PatXML version 1.3.5 now available

This maintenance release properly support Windows 7, Word 2007 and 2010
as well as fix a few reported issues

Download from
Http://www.epoline.org/patxml.html
by Martinadu
Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:37 pm
Topic: New PatXML version 1.3.4 now available
Replies: 10
Views: 14056

Re: New PatXML version 1.3.4 now available

Version 1.3.5 of patXML is now available. This will support Windows 7, Word 2007 and 2010

Http://www.epoline.org/patxml.html
by Martinadu
Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:13 am
Topic: Smart Card problem
Replies: 5
Views: 14087

Re: Smart Card problem

As a result of new developments in Windows, we have continually made new versions of the smart card related security and cryptography software available. You however need to contact our User Support for the latest necessary software that will support a Windows 7 system. Secondly, Firefox requires a ...
by Martinadu
Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:35 pm
Topic: Figure names in PatXML changes after adding online filing
Views: 3288

Re: Figure names in PatXML changes after adding online filing

There in not enough information as to where the Figure is. Normally PatXML will expect a figure number and maybe a letter. It however has the ability to accept extra text as well. The PDF preview however always shows just the Figure number and maybe the letter after it. You cannot change this. It is...
by Martinadu
Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:43 pm
Topic: Windows 7 and SmartCards
Views: 17383

Re: Windows 7 and SmartCards

Dear DCampbell, The issue of installing on 64 bit systems has already been addressed on this forum. See http://forums.epo.org/installation-and-maintenance/topic1498.html User Support will be pleased to offer you the necessary Classic Client. We cannot make it publicly available on our website for li...
by Martinadu
Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:45 pm
Topic: Backup SmartCard for Disaster Planning
Replies: 2
Views: 4918

Re: Backup SmartCard for Disaster Planning

Dear John, While we appreciate the need for disaster planning and backups. Our present structure does not provide for backup smart cards. Replacement readers can be sent directly if necessary . Smart cards are unique for the user, and replacements have to go through the regular process of a 2 - 4 we...
by Martinadu
Mon May 31, 2010 4:56 pm
Topic: Installing Online Filing on 64 Bit PCs
Replies: 7
Views: 10485

Installing Online Filing on 64 Bit PCs

Setting up the Online Filing Software on a PC with a 64-Bit Windows operating system (valid for Windows Vista 64-Bit, Windows 7 64-Bit and Windows 2008 Server R2) The EPO Online filing software is a 32 bit software. As a result, the preference is to have it installed on 32 bit Windows operating syst...