Search found 94 matches

by twesthues
Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:17 pm
Forum: Patent Management System Integration
Topic: New document defining the XML content within EP and PCT
Replies: 6
Views: 23083

New document defining the XML content within EP and PCT

To anyone who is using or working on the XML content to be able to either import manually or via the PMS/Gateway interface, the document explaining the XML content has now been updated with the EPC2000 compliant forms and in addition includes EP1038 and PCTRO101 forms - it can be found here: http://...
by twesthues
Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:49 am
Forum: EP
Topic: divisionals: big PDFs
Replies: 2
Views: 3237

Re: divisionals: big PDFs

:? Hmmm. Not quite clear what your problem is as I would have thought that your original specification is already available as PDF in file inspection of WIPO or EPO and therefore there is no need to scan in the paper (what paper anyway if you used online filing?). Perhaps you could explain a bit mor...
by twesthues
Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:45 pm
Forum: National offices
Topic: Error storing BLOB files - Smartcard
Views: 5106

Re: Error storing BLOB files - Smartcard

Dear Omega, certainly not :!: It might interest you that we are monitoring our systems closely and your problem was also noticed on our side: there was a 15 minute outage which is estimated to have had an impact on about 25 users at this time of day. The cause has been identified and is being elimin...
by twesthues
Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:08 pm
Topic: PMS Integration - some feedback
Replies: 7
Views: 10044

Re: PMS Integration - some feedback

Well, that was also our understanding of the situation - nevertheless, we have to start somewhere 8)

We are working on the stability of v4 at this point in time - fingers crossed :wink:

Thorsten
by twesthues
Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:50 pm
Topic: PMS RESPONSE DTD
Replies: 3
Views: 7922

Re: PMS RESPONSE DTD

Me again. Well, first of all I thank you very much for this feedback, as it sparked a discussion in our development team and we will now revise the situation :idea: :arrow: these validation_IDs are meant to be unique and fixed to their meaning in order to enable the PMS side to use these IDs to map ...
by twesthues
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Topic: PMS RESPONSE DTD
Replies: 3
Views: 7922

Re: PMS RESPONSE DTD

Great! The validation_ID is a unique number within the same gui_tab. Personally, I don't think this is of any value to external systems - the essential parts are the severity and yes its 1-red (no-go) to 3-green (information), the gui_tab e.g. Names, Documents, etc. and most importantly the contents...
by twesthues
Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:52 pm
Forum: National offices
Topic: Error storing BLOB files - Smartcard
Views: 5106

Re: Error storing BLOB files - Smartcard

Salut Flo, There is a technical explanation for the error: Blob store error indicates that either HEADER.dat or BLOB.dat can not be stored to database. Reasons could be: - insufficient disk space on file system; - database unavailability; - table locks in the database; So it would mean that there wa...
by twesthues
Wed May 07, 2008 10:55 am
Forum: PCT
Topic: Miscalculation of page fees on PCT filings
Replies: 2
Views: 3124

Re: Miscalculation of page fees on PCT filings

Can you give me more details and sent me some example files for reproducing your problem please (use private messaging)

Thorsten
by twesthues
Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:25 pm
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: Online Filing and Windows Vista
Replies: 8
Views: 4963

Re: Online Filing and Windows Vista

There is some news :!:
http://www.epoline.org/portal/public?we ... edownloads

The rest as expressed above still applies.

Regards,
Thorsten
by twesthues
Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:49 pm
Forum: EP
Topic: New Fees....Old Fees
Replies: 1
Views: 2101

Re: New Fees....Old Fees

Hi Simon, :? engineers were on site fixing the problem with the assurance it would be completed the day after Well, this does not seem to reflect the reality. It is intended to solve this issue with version 4 i.e. the fee schedules used in at least the templates and possibly also the drafts will be ...