Search found 729 matches

by EPO / OPS Support
Thu May 06, 2021 8:18 pm
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: NOW IN PROD: Further information available about the upcoming OPS Register release
Replies: 0
Views: 2425

NOW IN PROD: Further information available about the upcoming OPS Register release

Dear users, 09.6.2021 UPDATE: this release is in production since 02.06.2021 -we are keeping this original notification in forum FYI. The information below relates to our previous forum announcement: https://forums.epo.org/ops-register-existing-schema-definition-rplus-xsd-to-be-amended-soon-9781 Alt...
by EPO / OPS Support
Thu May 06, 2021 9:54 am
Topic: Robot Detected Error only from one computer
Replies: 11
Views: 2365

Re: Robot Detected Error only from one computer

HI

If you need that, then please send us an email to PATENTDATA (at) epo.org and tell me you user name in that email.

Regards,
Vesna for OPS support
by EPO / OPS Support
Thu May 06, 2021 7:15 am
Topic: Robot Detected Error only from one computer
Replies: 11
Views: 2365

Re: Robot Detected Error only from one computer

Hi, I cannot help you there, I am afraid . If it works on one than this means that you are reaching the service correctly. Clearly, from the response given, one of your computers doesn't authenticate properly from whatever reason... Maybe some of the developers reading this will have an idea what yo...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed May 05, 2021 12:53 pm
Topic: "Clipped image" aka "First page clipping now available via OPS for every publication
Views: 1523

"Clipped image" aka "First page clipping now available via OPS for every publication

HI, As of March 2021 on, the EPO is producing an image (representative drawing) from the first page of a patent document (when available) as a "Clipped image" aka "First page clipping" for every document added into our database after March 2021. The old rule in place for production of such images in...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed May 05, 2021 12:53 pm
Topic: Firstpage missing
Replies: 2
Views: 1379

Re: Firstpage missing

HI, As of March 2021 on, the EPO is now producing an image (representative drawing) from the first page of a patent document (when available) as a "Clipped image" aka "First page clipping" for every document added into our database after March 2021. The old rule in place for production of such image...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:31 pm
Topic: How to identify the best product, tool or service for your needs?
Views: 1596

How to identify the best product, tool or service for your needs?

Choosing best suited patent information data sets, products and service can be quite complicated endeavour for many of our users, this is why we try to assist you in any way we can by helping you and your team choose the best option for your specific need or project. No paying data set can be bought...
by EPO / OPS Support
Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:10 am
Topic: Returning only Abstract from Published Data Retrieval Service
Replies: 1
Views: 1162

Re: Returning only Abstract from Published Data Retrieval Service

Hi, For only abstract, yes, we have such option - use only abstract constituent as in the image attached here example.PNG Depending on the jurisdiction, abstract can be either on laid open (in most cases) or on both publication steps, or even at times on granted publications only, this is why I am s...
by EPO / OPS Support
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:23 am
Topic: OPS Throttling-Control Retry-After
Replies: 3
Views: 1491

Re: OPS Throttling-Control Retry-After

Yes, exactly, that's what I wrote in my reply too :-) Sound like quota was exhausted for that week

Regards,
Vesna
by EPO / OPS Support
Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:09 pm
Topic: OPS Throttling-Control Retry-After
Replies: 3
Views: 1491

Re: OPS Throttling-Control Retry-After

Hi, I cannot confirm that now because I didn't have a chance to see your log but it looks like you went over your quota, but I don't see if it was daily quota (450 MB/day) or you were over the allowed weekly quota (4,5 GB if you have free of charge). If you want more exact information then send me y...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:33 pm
Topic: Drawings resolution
Replies: 1
Views: 1206

Re: Drawings resolution

Dear Jpat, Espacenet is using newer version of images backend at the moment, but this will at some point be aligned with the new version of OPS. At the moment, you can only get data as currently available in OPS. I had a look at both and the version from OPS is still very good, although not as great...