Search found 14 matches

by matt.woodward
Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:23 pm
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: Installing additional National Plug-ins
Replies: 3
Views: 3380

Installing additional National Plug-ins

I am wondering whether anyone can advise me on how to install additional National plug-ins without 'uninstalling' all updates. I need to do this on a number of OLF v5 installations and have attempted it on one local installation. I describe the process: I ran 'OLF500.exe' and selected the 'Local' an...
by matt.woodward
Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:36 pm
Forum: Patent Management System Integration
Topic: Using the v5 PMS command line to import Epoline applications
Replies: 4
Views: 6466

Re: Using the v5 PMS command line to import Epoline applications

Just a note to round off this topic for anyone interested. The fix to the issue with the UK NP1 form was provided as part of the 1st September update. Since that was installed we have been successfully using the PMS interface to transfer applications from our 'offline' system to our 'online' system ...
by matt.woodward
Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 am

Re: Using the v5 PMS command line to import Epoline applications

Thanks for your quick response. I can see the need for validation but wondered why validation was necessary as a separate step from importation. The 'PMSResponse.xml' appears to display the same validation information after importing as after validation which suggested to me that the import process ...
by matt.woodward
Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Using the v5 PMS command line to import Epoline applications

A brief description of our system and usage: We create and check patent applications using networked Epoline clients on our internal network which is not connected to the Internet. We then export the applications with 'Ready to sign' status and import them to a stand-alone copy of Epoline installed ...