Search found 11 matches

by Tiemroth
Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:15 pm
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: Alternate PDF converter
Replies: 11
Views: 6639

Re: Alternate PDF converter

Yes, but dont i then have to buy 70 Adobe x licenses at aprox. 500 Us $ a pop = 35000 us
i don´t think i will get this approved :-)

but thanks
Happy holidays

Kenneth
by Tiemroth
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:01 am
Topic: Alternate PDF converter
Replies: 11
Views: 6639

Re: Alternate PDF converter

Hi We have /or have had the same issues What we seen the most is pictures disappearing from the pdf document, but im not sure if the problem still exist after we upgraded to Amyuni version 4.0 - i haven't heard anything from our consultants since the upgrade but still, i would also like the know of ...
by Tiemroth
Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:51 am
Topic: Amyuni on print server ..
Replies: 0
Views: 2233

Amyuni on print server ..

Can someone please tell me if it is possible to install the Amyuni printer 4.0 on a print server (windows 2003/2008R2)? I am tired of spending a lot of time trying to create an installation package that we can push out to all of our users - about 100 computers in 4 different locations So for us it i...
by Tiemroth
Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 am
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: New and more win7 friendly version of Online Filing Client?
Replies: 3
Views: 2081

New and more win7 friendly version of Online Filing Client?

Hi
In order to use EOLF 5.0 on windows 7 (32bit), i have to disable UAC
Does anyone have it running with UAV running (on default) or does anyone know of a new version of EOLF that is a bit more Windows 7 friendly?
Best Regards

Kenneth
by Tiemroth
Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:23 pm
Topic: Problems after change of Ipadress
Replies: 2
Views: 10388

Re: Problems after change of Ipadress

Hi Martin Thank you for your reply Our problem was not with thin clients connecting to the EPO server after changing it´s ipadress, Out thin client uses the servers DNSname (server1-epo) but with the EPO server itself. After the change we are not able to create a new application from forms (EP1001E2...
by Tiemroth
Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:42 pm
Topic: Any experience upgrading from 3.20 to 4.00 yet?
Replies: 13
Views: 10854

Re: Any experience upgrading from 3.20 to 4.00 yet?

Hi Peter I'm sorry to say but No. luckily we have our EPO installed on a virtual server (the guy we talked to from EPO support, closed our ticket be course they do not support EPO on virtual machines??) anyway we had to snapshot back to version 3.80 we then checked if the new version 4.00 thin clien...
by Tiemroth
Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:27 pm
Topic: Any experience upgrading from 3.20 to 4.00 yet?
Replies: 13
Views: 10854

Re: Any experience upgrading from 3.20 to 4.00 yet?

We did not upgrade an exisiting Version, but installed V4 on a new Server and migrated our Adressbook. So far (after 20 applications) we had minor Problems with Annex-F-Conformity which were solved by using a different PDF-Converter for that case. The Client still had a Problem with Non-Admin-Users...
by Tiemroth
Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:38 pm
Topic: Problems after change of Ipadress
Replies: 2
Views: 10388

Problems after change of Ipadress

Hi We changed our ip-address on our EPO server (ver.3.20) and after this we are not able to create a new application from forms (EP1001E2k,EP1038E.. .. ..) We suspect the Firebird to course this behavior? I would really like to have this fixed before upgrading to ver.4.00 so we´re sure the problem d...
by Tiemroth
Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:09 pm
Topic: EP10012k only in Demo mode?
Replies: 6
Views: 3251

Re: EP10012k only in Demo mode?

Hi no problem, my solution was to reinstall EPO on a virtuelpc ( that i've used for testing anyway) - then take a Database Backup and import this to the production Eposerver - and then add the 100+ users again Reinstalling did not solve anything No big problem, only really annoying and time-consumin...
by Tiemroth
Fri May 30, 2008 9:44 am
Topic: EP10012k only in Demo mode?
Replies: 6
Views: 3251

Re: EP10012k only in Demo mode?

Hi Loek and Alexander
Thank you for your quick reply

I do however have some questions

Tick what you want to empty from the databases - what should i be looking for here
also my demo db does not contain all the user from the produktion db - is there no way can i keem them?

Br
Kenneth