Search found 21 matches

by blue & green
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:08 am
Forum: Patent Information Matters
Topic: regarding inventive step
Replies: 6
Views: 13635

regarding inventive step

could someone explain what inventive step comprehensively stands for according to epo's examination approach? we have forwarded our document for search and international search at same office(turkish patent office) the searcher says that the invention was novel and industrial applicable ,however in ...
by blue & green
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:00 pm
Topic: are there international competitions based on inventions?
Replies: 0
Views: 3919

are there international competitions based on inventions?

under this thread we request anyone to announce/give/provide the information about international competitions based on inventions.

Kind Regards
by blue & green
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:15 pm
Topic: General Enquiry: Are "Trials" also patentable?
Replies: 1
Views: 11681

General Enquiry: Are "Trials" also patentable?

hi, I generally use scientific contexts at my patent applications. But while a patent application can include scientific contexts and references, not all of scientific contributions are patentable as familiar inventors and researchers know. Here under this thread, I ask whether a description (combin...
by blue & green
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:02 am
Topic: ePCT:how much time does it take to prepare ISR, where ISA=EPO?
Views: 3831

ePCT:how much time does it take to prepare ISR, where ISA=EPO?

Hi,

could experienced applicants or epo's staffes help us about the time management of preparation of international search report.
how much does it take (from the application up to result)?

Kind Regards
blue & green
by blue & green
Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:57 pm
Forum: Asian Patent Information Services
Topic: ePCT:which patent offices accept ISR where ISA= South Korea?
Replies: 5
Views: 13844

Re: ePCT:which patent offices accept ISR where ISA= South Korea?

Dear asiainfo,

I would like to learn/know;

which offices are accepting the ISR from KIPO in the sense that they are not conducting a search anymore in their national phase, i.e. relying on the results in the ISR by KIPO.

Kind Regards
by blue & green
Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:40 am
Topic: ePCT:which patent offices accept ISR where ISA= South Korea?
Replies: 5
Views: 13844

ePCT:which patent offices accept ISR where ISA= South Korea?

hi,

could someone help me please, I need the information on which patent offices could accept ISR where ISA= South Korea?

Kind Regards
by blue & green
Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:59 am
Topic: does CNIPA or IPO accept the international search report that was carried out by turkish patent and trademark office?
Replies: 2
Views: 7350

Re: does CNIPA or IPO accept the international search report that was carried out by turkish patent and trademark office

Notification: We learnt that IPO did not not accept ISR where ISA = TR.
but have no idea whether CNIPA accepts ISR report where ISA=TR.

Kind Regards
by blue & green
Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:40 am
Topic: who accepts International search report where ISA=EPO in the process of ePCT filing?
Views: 3958

who accepts International search report where ISA=EPO in the process of ePCT filing?

Dear inventors/nominators or EPO's staffes; could you inform us on which countries' patent offices accept ISR where International Search Authority (ISA) is EPO? one more enquiry is that as you know in the process of ePCT application WIPO asks to applicants to select which office/country they would l...
by blue & green
Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:04 pm
Topic: Q&A regarding "Patent rights & specific law issues"
Replies: 2
Views: 4363

Re: Q&A regarding "Patent rights & specific law issues"

hi, could you underline please more clearly whether the applicant/inventor/nominator would have any sanction in such cases? note please as agents are requesting much more money in the process, and in some cases this selection is not a reliable way, we generally prefer all the application operations ...