Search found 94 matches

by twesthues
Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:32 am
Forum: EP
Topic: Mandatory fields for divisional filings (1001)
Replies: 2
Views: 2908

Re: Mandatory fields for divisional filings (1001)

Hi Kelly,

can you please send an official query/complaint to our support so that this gets the appropriate attention. Whether or not I agree with you is nothing I would post here as I'm bound by the official decisions.

Kind regards,
Thorsten
by twesthues
Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:38 pm
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: Export Format changes in V5
Views: 1877

Re: Export Format changes in V5

Hi Cary,

the pdf and xml will be re-enabled next to the receipt.dat file with the next update for the April changes. In the meantime, we can offer a small tool to extract the pdf and xml from the receipt.dat file - please contact our support.

Thorsten
by twesthues
Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:08 pm
Topic: Request for grant form extremely slow
Replies: 1
Views: 1645

Re: Request for grant form extremely slow

This is a known issue and will be addressed with the next update for 1st April. The initialisation of the rule engine required some improvement.

Thorsten
by twesthues
Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:19 pm
Topic: Updating OLF 4.00 for upgrade to 5.00
Replies: 3
Views: 2460

Re: Updating OLF 4.00 for upgrade to 5.00

Unfortunately, this is a bug that was only discovered after launch and will be rectified with the next update.

thorsten
by twesthues
Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:24 pm
Topic: V5 experience anyone?
Replies: 21
Views: 11543

Re: V5 experience anyone?

Dear Jeminus, it is actually possible to pass the connection details - see example below. Here's what another user did for the thin client installation: 1. Deinstallation of Epoline 4 Clients msiexec /x OLF400Client.msi /quiet 2. Deletion of old directory path rd C:\Programme\EPO_OLF-TC /S /Q 3. Rem...
by twesthues
Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Dear all, our recent understanding is that the registry key manipulations are not a general remedy to the issue related to Adobe Reader versions - and we stopped giving that advice. We do have several, sometimes even contradictory reports of what worked for the individual case and what not. We're st...
by twesthues
Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm
Topic: Technical Neccesity Upgrade to v5
Views: 1740

Re: Technical Neccesity Upgrade to v5

Hello Jemimus, for details about the changes, please refer to page 12 of http://docs.epoline.org/onlinefilingdocs/version5/OLF5_UserGuide_EN_091127.pdf As to the timing aspect - the next update for 1 April 2010 with procedural changes and new fees will only be applicable to version 5. I hope this he...
by twesthues
Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi John, I was going to write all the lines below but I'm releaved that the templates did not get lost (or were there any templates in demo?). Anyway, allow me the question: how many templates do you use in your installation? Here my originally writing which is now redundant: "such a problem wa...
by twesthues
Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:25 pm
Forum: Patent Management System Integration
Topic: New document defining the XML content within EP and PCT
Replies: 6
Views: 23081

Re: New document defining the XML content within EP and PCT

I'm in the process of updating the above mentioned document... A preview: There are no changes to the interface itself but some changes in the XML content and no changes to the XML structures (DTDs) apart from the extension of the application-body.xml to cater for the so called 'common application f...
by twesthues
Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:58 pm
Topic: Import several files
Replies: 3
Views: 3230

Re: Import several files

It is actually not necessary to copy the zip files but if they are in one directory - one can configure the server manager settings to point to that location for importing.