by look4answer
Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:47 pm
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Fair use policy
Replies: 2
Views: 3151

Re: Fair use policy

Dear OPS,

Thank you very much. I just found out that I incorrectly passed authorization token in request calls. As a result, your server thought that I was doing the testing and exceeded the number of request restriction. Thank you again for your quick reply.

Taywin
by look4answer
Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:27 pm
Topic: Fair use policy
Views: 3151

Fair use policy

Dear OPS admin, I have a question regarding the fair use policy. I have implemented an automated script to retrieve patent family legal data, and the script should follow the requirement (the script is called at most every 7 seconds -- less than 10 requests per minute per the policy). There was no p...
by look4answer
Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:31 pm
Topic: INPADOC data update time frame
Replies: 1
Views: 4189

INPADOC data update time frame

Hi, I have a question related to the INPADOC legal data. Just today, I attempt to check for legal data for patent US8628462. On the EPO (espacenet.com) site, I found the data -- publicationDetails/inpadoc?CC=US&NR=8628462B2&KC=B2&FT=D&ND=4&date=20140114&DB=EPODOC&locale=e...
by look4answer
Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:42 pm
Topic: US Design Image Availibility
Replies: 1
Views: 2766

US Design Image Availibility

Dear OPS support, Currently, I am working on a script to download US design patent images from OPS. I have notice that my script would fail to find any old US design patent information (from /rest-services/published-data/publication/docdb/US.D######/images). The "old" means any number arou...
by look4answer
Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:48 pm
Topic: Format of U.S. designed patent for family/legal status
Views: 2722

Format of U.S. designed patent for family/legal status

Hi, I am having a problem searching for a valid U.S. designed patent number format used to call for family/legal status on OPS via URL. Could someone give me a suggestion? For example, a URL to call for EP patent is domain/blah/blah/docdb/EP1855551.B1/legal which contains a publication number with k...