by Patent Information Marketing
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:18 pm
Forum: Searching
Topic: questions concerning patent download together with description
Replies: 8
Views: 8983

Re: questions concerning patent download together with description

Dear user,
Indeed that is the most important feature of the bulk translated text: It improves the searches in non-English documents. The first claim of the first hit in Espacenet comprises the search terms in the bulk translation. We hope that you find that helpful.
Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:12 pm
Forum: General
Topic: over 110 or 120 million patents?
Replies: 1
Views: 2852

Over 120 million patents now

Dear user, Please excuse the difference in the numbers provided. We indeed have now over 120 million documents as you can see in the bibliographic coverage table . Unfortunately we currently can only update this reference in our next release of Espacenet, which will soon be put into production. Than...
Wed May 06, 2020 4:04 pm
Forum: General
Topic: can i just go directly to the advanced search page?
Views: 4658

Re: can i just go directly to the advanced search page?

Dear user, You can open the advanced search page simply by clicking on the slider in the main menu bar. Please click first on results, in case you are in My Espacenet. Please note that on mobile devices or devices with a smaller screen the advance search is opened by the magnifier glass with the + s...
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:19 pm
Forum: Results list & document pane
Topic: Abstracts in download list
Replies: 5
Views: 5838

Re: Abstracts in download list

You are welcome.
Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:16 pm
Topic: Abstracts in download list
Replies: 5
Views: 5838

Re: Abstracts in download list

Dear user, The front pages which include the abstracts can be downloaded for the documents in the result list. Simply open the three dot menue to download up to 100 front pages. Character coded abstracts are not yet included in the available list view downloads. The best would be to copy the content...
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:07 pm
Forum: My Espacenet
Topic: Mon espace net
Replies: 2
Views: 7350

Re: Mon espace net

Quant aux requêtes, celles-ci sont automatiquement stockées dans "Mon Espacenet - Mes requêtes".
Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:08 am
Forum: My Espacenet
Topic: Mon espace net
Replies: 2
Views: 7350

Re: Mon espace net

Bonjour, Vous avez deux possibilités. Première possibilité : 1. Dans la liste de résultats, cocher les documents brevets désirés (Fig.1) 2. Cliquer sur le menu à trois points (Fig.2) 3. Cliquer sur "Ajouter la sélection à Mes Brevets" (Fig.3) => Les documents brevet désirés se retrouvent d...
Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:58 am
Forum: European Patent Register and Register Alert
Topic: Technical fault in the European Patent Register
Replies: 0
Views: 4577

Technical fault in the European Patent Register

We are currently experiencing some problems with the European Patent Register. Our technicians are working to fix them as soon as possible.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:25 am
Topic: Editing result downloading format
Views: 2339

Re: Editing result downloading format

Dear Espacenet user, Could you please be so kind to describe your needs in more details, such as the type of result you would like to edit (e.g. result list or individual document), which editable format you were thinking of, and which information you would like specifically to be edited? For recall...
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:56 am
Forum: Filter function
Topic: Show all applicants
Views: 6855

Re: Show all applicants

Dear Espacenet user, Espacenet only displays the top 20 applicants in the filter today. Provided that the number of results is not too high, there is a workaround to see all applicants, but it is a bit time-consuming. This consists in "excluding" the top 20 as many times as necessary (i.e....