Search found 94 matches

by twesthues
Mon May 04, 2009 3:14 pm
Forum: PCT
Topic: Common Representative Field "missing"
Replies: 1
Views: 2114

Re: Common Representative Field "missing"

Hi, I don't think that anything is missing but the interpretation of the options available is perhaps misleading. The option "Agent" is for your representative i.e. the attorney, the option "Common representative" is only applicable if there are more than one applicant but no age...
by twesthues
Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:28 pm
Forum: Patent Management System Integration
Topic: System integration
Views: 6839

Re: System integration

Hola Miguel, I'm not familiar with the OEPM plug-in(s) so I cannot make any statements on the procedural aspects but in theory I would recommend the following approach: 1. create some samples in OLF client as you would expect them. 2. export them via the OLF File Manager menu File - export - XML to ...
by twesthues
Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:01 pm
Forum: Archive
Topic: EP-Opposition plug-in (v4) launched
Replies: 0
Views: 7284

EP-Opposition plug-in (v4) launched

With the provision of a new plug-in on the 5. March 2009 for the purpose of submission in the opposition procedure by any relevant party (opponents, interveners, proprietors, third parties as well as respective representatives), a new era begins as the from the same day on, all EP procedures can be ...
by twesthues
Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:20 am
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: Acrobat and Reader problem
Replies: 4
Views: 4820

Re: Acrobat and Reader problem

And here is the reply from development: The application is looking for the following registry keys: HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AcroExch.Document\shell\Open\command or HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AcroExch.Document.7\shell\Open\command In the first found key it gets the .exe path and tries to locate the .exe file. If it...
by twesthues
Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:02 am
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: Acrobat and Reader problem
Views: 4820

Re: Acrobat and Reader problem

Hello basjan, I believe the underlying problem is that the interface is set during the installation of OLF - and upgrading Adobe Acrobat does sometime have an effect on this interface - the easiest to repair is to simply re-install OLF as the Acrobat Reader interface should then be aligned with the ...
by twesthues
Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:38 pm
Topic: Online filing generally
Views: 5267

Re: Online filing generally

All, http://docs.epoline.org/security/FAQ_smart_cards_EN.pdf point 5 explains why the EPO opts for the use of smartcards. Web-based portal service for online filing is in the pipeline and will surface probably this year - but also there the smartcard will be required. The AD solution can only apply ...
by twesthues
Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:06 am
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: Any experience upgrading from 3.20 to 4.00 yet?
Replies: 13
Views: 10850

Re: Any experience upgrading from 3.20 to 4.00 yet?

Hi, this issue can occur when a 3.20 version database is simply copied to a version 4 installation - this should not be done. If a new system is set-up and one wants to safeguard the existing data (address book, user profiles, folder structure, templates and forms) - a new 3.20 version installation ...
by twesthues
Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:47 pm
Topic: Removal of Forms
Replies: 3
Views: 3457

Re: Removal of Forms

Hi telemarker, firstly, why did you install 3.20? - There's version 4.0 which is supported contrary to version 3.20. Adding lines in the *.ini does not make those plug-ins available - they have to be installed by running the global installation package again and adding the desired procedures. Cautio...
by twesthues
Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:21 pm
Topic: Forced upgrade to Version 4?
Replies: 2
Views: 5036

Re: Forced upgrade to Version 4?

Hello gentlemen, the repository exists but is not publically visible in order to avoid any confusion for newcomers. Please contact our support if you're in need of the old installation. On the line of forced update - well, you're not forced as long as you can live with the old functionality and the ...
by twesthues
Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:07 pm
Topic: Where/how to submit bugs related to EOF4?
Views: 2261

Re: Where/how to submit bugs related to EOF4?

support [at] epo.org - is the dedicated way or reporting any issues. This forum can of course be used to discuss whether or not a behaviour is actually a bug, a deviation or a change request - and perhaps there are other users with contradicting requirements which need further exchanges of arguments...