Searched query: supported browser

by Ceasar62
Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:42 pm
Forum: Espacenet
Topic: Known issues and workarounds
Replies: 6
Views: 16963

Re: Known issues and workarounds

Espacenet is not supported on Internet Explorer anymore. Please use an alternative browser. Please reload the page by pressing Shift F5 if any content or interface elements are missing, in case ...
by Patent Information Marketing
Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:57 am
Forum: General
Topic: Supported browsers
Replies: 8
Views: 41207

Re: Supported browsers

Dear Olivia,

Thank you for your message. I would first suggest that you update your Safari browser to the latest version. If it does not work thereafter, please tell us and we will see how we can help.

Kind regards,

Andrée

Andrée Lahaye
Patent Information Marketing
Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:09 am
Topic: Long queries are now possible - Use the Smart search editor and the expandable Advanced search
Replies: 0
Views: 5526

Long queries are now possible - Use the Smart search editor and the expandable Advanced search

... extended to a maximum of 500 search terms and the maximum URL length supported by your browser or email provider (the latter when using “Share this query – Send result list (link) ...
by bschlech
Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:10 am

Re: Supported browsers

Hi, I use Google Chrome browser for Espacenet: More often a problem occurs in My Espacenet -> My Patents: Though the list of docs was deleted the N° of docs did not! But instead displaying a running circle, and not deleting the previous ...
Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:45 pm

Supported browsers

Espacenet supports the following browsers starting from the indicated browser version:
  • Google Chrome: 64
  • Mozilla Firefox: 60
  • Microsoft Edge: 80
  • Apple Safari: 15
:!: If you are using other browsers or older versions of the supported browsers, some features may not work.
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:01 pm
Topic: Known issues and workarounds
Replies: 6
Views: 16963

Known issues and workarounds

Espacenet is not supported on Internet Explorer anymore. Please use an alternative browser. Please reload the page by pressing Shift F5 if any content or interface elements are missing, in case ...