Search found 94 matches

by twesthues
Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:40 am
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: Problems with smart card while signing
Replies: 2
Views: 2418

Re: Problems with smart card while signing

Please contact our support@epo.org for operational issues like these - the forum is not a good place for such things. You probably need to provide our support with some more details about smartcards, operating system, gemsafe libraries version etc. for enabling them to help you.

Regards,
/Thorsten/
by twesthues
Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:37 am
Forum: EP
Topic: EP1001E2K Filing Severity 2- Pace program
Replies: 3
Views: 2903

Re: EP1001E2K Filing Severity 2- Pace program

Hi Flo, first of all a message to squall: please do not post unrelated URLs in this forum - the URL will be removed. Now to the new validation message - there is a tick box option at the bottom of the priority section saying 'It is not intended to file a (further) priority claim' - the ticking of th...
by twesthues
Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:26 am
Forum: Archive
Topic: CML / SVG support
Replies: 7
Views: 10606

Re: CML / SVG support

I'm afraid, that sqalls entry was merely made to add a URL to a none-related subject to this forum - I have removed the URL for security reasons.
by twesthues
Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:32 am
Topic: Removal of Forms
Replies: 3
Views: 3722

Hi, apart from the fact that v4 will disable and hence remove the 'old' form templates from the Online filing form and template viewer while still allowing to view 'already sent' forms, there is a small trick that you can already apply now in order to make the old forms dissappear completely: In the...
by twesthues
Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:06 am
Topic: Online Filing and Windows Vista
Replies: 8
Views: 4988

All,

:oops:

I was just informed that due to pending decision and licensing issues - the Gemalto v5.1 cannot be supplied on request at the moment. I will update this entry as soon as there is more news.

Sorry,
:cry:
Thorsten
by twesthues
Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:24 pm
Forum: Patent Management System Integration
Topic: Update on ep-request dtd forseen for v4
Replies: 0
Views: 6112

Update on ep-request dtd forseen for v4

EP1001E2K specific information: A change on DTD level is foreseen for v4, :arrow: where one element is simply renamed from referenced-application to ep-previously-filed-application :arrow: and a new element will be added (this has still to be finalised :!: ) <!ELEMENT ep-declarations ( declaration-i...
by twesthues
Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:18 pm
Topic: Important Information for developers #1
Replies: 0
Views: 5948

Important Information for developers #1

General PMS/Gateway interface issue: The eOLF system uses an internal.xml file in order to cater for GUI specific features which cannot be used with the elements defined by the DTDs of the respective procedure. It is very important to know that this internal.xml will not be accepted from a Patent Ma...
by twesthues
Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:26 pm
Topic: Online Filing and Windows Vista
Replies: 8
Views: 4988

Dear all, here is an update on the situation based on my own observations: we have managed to get eOLF 3.20 and my.epoline.org portal to work in MS Vista both Home and Business but with some limitations: A) My.epoline portal usage with smartcard works if: 1. the smartcard has been issued after COMO ...
by twesthues
Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:55 am
Topic: Online Filing V4
Replies: 5
Views: 14029

Hi Dion, we make sure that v4 can be installed as an update to version 3.20 (probably build 186 or higher) - not sure yet whether we also enable to update from version 3.0 SP1 - this appears less likely. Whether or not we will notify users over Live Update is still open - normally, only mandatory up...
by twesthues
Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:16 pm
Forum: EP
Topic: Removing Fees from EP(1001E2K) Template
Replies: 5
Views: 3249

Hi Simon, had closer look at it, and it appears to behave oddly whenever the international filing date is entered - if you set the box after having entered the date - at least for me, the setting stays even after closing and opening the form - however, any change in the data field will throw it all ...