Search found 94 matches

by twesthues
Wed May 31, 2006 9:12 am
Forum: General
Topic: Linux / MacOSX left in the lurch ?
Replies: 9
Views: 10915

Hi Alex, having verified with development here is what can be said at this stage: SOAP will be used for the gateway/pms interface to the eOLF local server - currently envisaged for later this year. The version you'll find in sourceforge is receiving server related and the version will be updated in ...
by twesthues
Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:00 am

Dear Guest (LW) whereas I can understand the frustration from unsuccessful installation efforts and you have all sympathies, I'd like to comment on the comparision between eOLF and easyXXX : 1. It is correct that eOLF client software does not exist as a Linux Installation; 2. As the file formats gen...
by twesthues
Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:36 am
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: [b]PDF generation in MS Windows 98SE leads to formulae er
Replies: 1
Views: 3829

[b]PDF generation in MS Windows 98SE leads to formulae er

PLEASE NOTE :!: If you are still using MS Windows 98SE and you generate PDFs from MS Word (97 or 2000) from documents containing the symbol font (usually the case with mathematical formulae i.e. via the math editor) - the resulting PDF lacks the embedding of this font and hence, any formulae appear...
by twesthues
Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:47 pm

Dear Alex, I'll take the risk in replying to your note :wink: There are many aspect why epoline® online filing software is where and what it is today. The vast majority of our users use either solely or in parallel to other systems, MS Windows operating systems, hence from a practical and economica...