Search found 34 matches

by gerben
Wed May 12, 2021 8:59 am
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Robot Detected Error only from one computer
Replies: 11
Views: 9174

Re: Robot Detected Error only from one computer

Vesna, According to the response of dtandon, his tool relies on OPS only. Nevertheless he reports receiving a "robot detected" message. @Vesna Do you know of any condition in which the OPS servers may respond with a "robot detected" message? @dtandon If not, then the most likely ...
by gerben
Tue May 11, 2021 9:20 am
Topic: Robot Detected Error only from one computer
Replies: 11
Views: 9174

Re: Robot Detected Error only from one computer

dtandon, "Robot Detected Error" is something I relate to usage of espacenet, not to OPS. OPS was intended to be used programmatically and therefore should not complain using "Robot Detection", although it does have "fair use limitations". In the espacenet context the ou...
by gerben
Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:42 am
Topic: OPS Throttling-Control Retry-After
Replies: 3
Views: 4575

Re: OPS Throttling-Control Retry-After

Gerald / Vesna,

216383 seconds is ~2.5 days, so I guess it is not your daily quota. You submitted friday around noon, noon on friday + 2.5 days is midnight on sunday which, depending on your calendar, would be the start of a new week.
My quess is that it was your weekly quota.

Gerben
by gerben
Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:44 pm
Topic: how i convert docdb/epodoc application number to original USPTO version?
Replies: 4
Views: 2588

Re: how i convert docdb/epodoc application number to original USPTO version?

Dear Leap2,

you do not need the original mapping as running in OPS because you have the publication number, which is correct (11 digits). You can search USPTO's PED service using this publication number (digits only, remove 'US') and extract the correct application number out of the response.
by gerben
Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:37 pm
Topic: how i convert docdb/epodoc application number to original USPTO version?
Replies: 4
Views: 2588

Re: how i convert docdb/epodoc application number to original USPTO version?

Dear Leap2, What you could try is to use USPTO's PED service https://ped.uspto.gov/peds . PED is a service created for downloading larger volumes of US PAIR (register) data, but can be used for downloading single document information as well. According to the manual it accepts PCT application and pu...
by gerben
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:13 am
Forum: Support & training
Topic: What has changed in new Espacenet
Replies: 6
Views: 5179

Re: What has changed in new Espacenet

Thank you,

Others might consider this relevant information as well. It might be useful to add this information to the help pages or the FAQ.

Gerben
by gerben
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:00 pm
Topic: Weblink from any API
Replies: 5
Views: 3643

Re: Weblink from any API

Works,

Thank you Vesna
by gerben
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:31 pm
Forum: Support & training
Topic: What has changed in new Espacenet
Replies: 6
Views: 5179

Re: What has changed in new Espacenet

There appears to be a not reported change as well. In classic espacenet, it was possible to create a hyperlink to a document using the publication number only https://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?CC=EP&NR=1419886&KC=&FT=E&locale=en_EP# . In the new espacenet it a...
by gerben
Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:12 pm

You're correct Vesna, it links to the old interface indeed. Problem with the new interface is that the url's in the new interface contain the family number in addition to the publication number ( https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search/family/031987238/publication/EP1419886A1?q=EP1419886 ). Wh...
by gerben
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:44 am

After retreiving the bibliographic information it is easy to create a link to espacenet. The structure of an espacenet url is: http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?locale=en_EP&DB=&FT=D&CC=[2 digit country code]&NR=[pub num & kind code]&KC=[kind code] . fo...