Search found 94 matches

by twesthues
Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:37 pm
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: How does OFC PDF-viewer detect Adobe?
Replies: 3
Views: 4052

Re: How does OFC PDF-viewer detect Adobe?

Hi Jemimus,

I guess so - but only your own testing will tell whether this does the trick for you - does it?

Thorsten
by twesthues
Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:20 pm
Forum: EP
Topic: Annex F
Views: 3744

Re: Annex F

Hi Martyn, I copy this from page 5/7 from http://docs.epoline.org/onlinefilingdocs/FAQ_OLF4_Oppo_EN.pdf "You should therefore make sure that your PDF generator meets the following criteria: · It must have all fonts embedded (exception: Base 14 fonts will be accepted even if they are not embedde...
by twesthues
Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:48 pm
Forum: EP
Topic: San Marino
Replies: 2
Views: 4223

Re: San Marino

Hi Sue, are you aware that the set of states in form EP1200 are dependent on the international filing date? Only if the international filing date is 1st July 2009 or later, San Marino (SM) will appear as an option. Of course, in the absense of any international filing date SM will also be visible. I...
by twesthues
Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:52 am
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: Unnatended Installation of Client
Replies: 2
Views: 2328

Re: Unnatended Installation of Client

Hi Jemimus, I've passed on the issue concerning the mulipay tool installation. For the OLF thin client I can at least say that this issue is on the list for v5 which is currently being scoped and scheduled. I can unfortunately not reveal any more information at this stage. The description of the iss...
by twesthues
Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 pm
Topic: Adobe upgrade to 9.1.1
Replies: 1
Views: 3464

Re: Adobe upgrade to 9.1.1

Hi, for some reason, either the interface or the link between OLF and the Acrobat Reader changes between Reader versions such that OLF can no longer use it after Acrobat has been changed. The easiest would be to re-install OLF in order to allow it to reset the connection to the interface. Please do ...
by twesthues
Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:13 pm
Forum: PCT
Topic: No page fee for ST.25 seqence listings - WHEN?
Views: 2105

Re: No page fee for ST.25 seqence listings - WHEN?

Actually, with a trick, it can already be achieved with the current version: you can already now just attach ascii in ST25 format (*.txt) or a genuine ST25 format (*.app) in PCT/RO101 and declare it part of the description. The system will firstly calculate the number of pages this would generate an...
by twesthues
Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:28 pm
Topic: Annex F - Amyuni PDF converter 3.0.3
Views: 6455

Re: Annex F - Amyuni PDF converter 3.0.3

Concerning: "... so what is it that ties the EPO to Amyuni ?" Well, the EPO have opted for it as it allowed to set-up an installation version that would preset the Annex F requirements and disable any deviations from that. At least that was and still is the idea. Of course, any other PDF c...
by twesthues
Wed May 27, 2009 3:30 pm
Topic: The firebird guardian failed to startup because another inst
Views: 4253

Re: The firebird guardian failed to startup because another inst

I have the same problem on my installation where I have PCT-SAFE and OLF running in parallel. The two systems use different versions of Firebird database engine and the guardians appear to clash. I can however, say that I have not experienced any adverse effect on both systems and I'm able to run PC...
by twesthues
Wed May 27, 2009 3:12 pm
Topic: uninstall GEM libraries
Replies: 4
Views: 3257

Re: uninstall GEM libraries

Hi Jean, this sounds serious.... Unfortunately, GemSAFE libraries are an essential part for handling the smartcard certificates and are therefore deeply integrated into your operating system - hence, simply removing folders will not help and make the problem worth as there are files also in the wind...
by twesthues
Mon May 04, 2009 3:49 pm
Forum: Archive
Topic: Confirmation of Patent Status
Views: 2365

Re: Confirmation of Patent Status

Dear Awarjo, please note that this is not the right place to exchange information on the legal status of individual applications. The legal status can easily be looked up in RegisterPlus http://register1.epoline.org/espacenet/regviewer?AP=05017964&CY=EP&LG=en&DB=REG In this particular ca...