Search found 872 matches

by EPO / OPS Support
Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:55 pm
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Error for documents having large number of family members
Replies: 8
Views: 4644

Re: Error for documents having large number of family member

Dear user, Last week we had to introduce a rapid change involving the requests of type "family and biblio". The amendment relates to specific requests for families with (currently - can change in the future) more than 50 family members. In this case, it is no longer possible to get a famil...
by EPO / OPS Support
Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:36 am
Topic: Export images and claims from all patent of one class
Replies: 1
Views: 2909

Re: Export images and claims from all patent of one class

Dear user, You didn't choose the best tool to do patent statistics of any kind. Of course it is possible to program data in a certain way but that is not a purpose of OPS. OPS is a web-service that offers database and search engine providers to link certain part of info available in OPS to their own...
by EPO / OPS Support
Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:35 pm
Topic: Best time of day
Views: 2726

Re: Best time of day

It's impossible to say when is the best time and even if there would be one it probably won't be the best for long :-). The thing is that we cater to users in all time zones and even internally, we are huge office with 7000 employees and there have all sorts of processes, planned and ad-hoc that are...
by EPO / OPS Support
Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:15 pm
Topic: Throttling, Robots etc
Views: 2694

Re: Throttling, Robots etc

Dear user, I would suggest that you register to OPS because access you are using now is only meant for anything else but for testing and for manual users. You have much stricter limitaions and even more limited download quote. I will check your findings with our IT and will get back to you on that. ...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:24 pm
Topic: Invalid Access Token
Replies: 3
Views: 3579

Re: Invalid Access Token

I would suggest that you send us your user name for OPS registered account to our email address and we will try to have a look at this here. I could not see how you incorporate the token in your example below, what you gave us looks like empty Auth Bearer. Please send me exact copy/example of your U...
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:28 am
Topic: Invalid Access Token
Replies: 3
Views: 3579

Re: Invalid Access Token

Dear user,

I suggest that you should have a look at OPS user documentation available here: http://www.epo.org/searching/free/ops/d ... ation.html

There you will find information how to obtain a token and how to incorporate it in your request header.

Kind regards,
OPS support
by EPO / OPS Support
Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:13 am
Topic: Data retrieval of patent references possible?
Views: 4181

Re: Data retrieval of patent references possible?

Dear user, I believe that for your project the best option is to use our Patstat. Please read all availabe documentation to make sure that this would be the product you need and register for free trail here: http://www.epo.org/searching/subscription/patstat-online.html . OPS could also be used but I...
by EPO / OPS Support
Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:47 am
Topic: I-Robot
Replies: 4
Views: 4953

Re: I-Robot

Dear Pierre,

I've replied to your last message over email.

Best regards,

OPS support
by EPO / OPS Support
Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:51 pm

Thanks for your links. Are you registered user and if yes, what is your User ID? I would really suggest that you send me this info on email instead of posting it on public forum. You can also give me your UID over private message in this forum.

Thanks in advance,

OPS support
by EPO / OPS Support
Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Hi,

Can you give me one real example of your search query? You can send me URL also to our office email address (same email where you got OPS registration confirmation from). If you don't know our email, let me know.

Kind regards,

OPS support