Search found 41 matches

by Omega
Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:31 am
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: eOLF installation in Citrix Metaframe environment
Replies: 12
Views: 20615

Re: Online filing and Citrix

Hi again, Do you have any technical description on how to solve this. Thank you. I can only give a few hints. - Smartcard usage is done by the Citrix-Client itself. THis is a client-setting. Usage on the Server is easier with newer Citrix-Versions. - Driver for Card-Reader need to be on the Worksta...
by Omega
Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:20 pm

Re: Citrix vs. EPO Online filing

[quote="Anne"]Thank you for quick answer. What do you mean 'we use newer Gemsafe_libaries'? Do you use something else? I think 4.2 is the latest Gemsafe version. Will this run with the EPO software? I suppose we have to by this version or upgrade from 3.2.5 if possible.[/quote] Newer than ...
by Omega
Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:59 am

Re: eOLF and Citrix

In a message posted in the Forum May 2006, I read that installation on Terminal server is possible by giving some files and registry keys admin rights, but because of the old Gemsafe-version sending and signing with smart card is not possible. Do anyone know if the GemSafe is updated since may 2006...
by Omega
Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:26 am
Forum: Server Manager
Topic: Database-Size
Views: 21054

I need to correct myself.
It seems that we really do want to keep the filings in epoline in addition to our archives.
by Omega
Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:04 am

[quote="Yves"][ in [url]http://forum.epoline.org/viewtopic.php?t=246[/url] It seems you use eOLF to archive your filings. I think you must use another method to backup your data. I'm studying a procedure where the user export the data after each filing and delete it from eOLF. [/quote] We ...
by Omega
Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:53 pm

Database-Size

Hi !

Our Database is quite large (750MB) and I wonder, how do reduce file-size after cleaning the trash.
Any Hints ?

Thanks.
by Omega
Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:01 pm

Re: eOLF installation in Citrix Metaframe environment

[quote="Yves"]
So, I can use eOLF on Citrix only for preparing the application, not for signing or sending, isn't it ? The interest is very short.[/quote]

Sending No.
Signing no, if you use smartcard-signature. Yes with alphanumeric signature.
by Omega
Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:57 pm

Re: eOLF installation in Citrix Metaframe environment

[quote="Yves"]I plan to deploy eOLF on a Citrix server. Does someone perform such an installation ? With or without success ? [/quote] This works with V3. Only very few files oder registry-keys need admin-rights. But you won't be able to file online with the smartcard. The very old Gemsafe...
by Omega
Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:26 pm
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: Annex F
Replies: 16
Views: 27754

I don't thnik that epo will help in this case because it is pct only and the plugin is developed by wipo. Annex-F (http://www.wipo.int/pct/en/texts/index.htm): All documents in PDF format must meet the following requirements: (a) Adobe Portable Document Format Version 1.4 compatible; (b) non-compres...
by Omega
Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:04 am
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: Annex F
Replies: 16
Views: 27754

Re: Annex F compliance

[quote="alexthurgood"][quote="Omega"] I do not beliebe this PDF 1.4 thing since I assume that PDF 1.3 should be working then but it does not.[/quote] There are however differences in each of the specifications. The Amunyani software that was bundled with eOLF used to produce non-...