Search found 52 matches

by Mike_k43
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:30 pm
Forum: Open Patent Services (OPS) and bulk data subscription products
Topic: Retrieving publications for given application number using CQL code "sap"
Replies: 4
Views: 3414

Retrieving publications for given application number using CQL code "sap"

Hi, I tried to retrieve all publications that result from a given application number. However, for the application number US20000179065P, using the query https://ops.epo.org/3.2/rest-services/published-data/search/biblio,full-cycle?q=sap%3DUS20000179065P I get more than 100 publications. This is not...
by Mike_k43
Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:04 pm
Topic: Newly added content on OPS "Further Information" website
Replies: 2
Views: 6694

Re: Newly added content on OPS "Further Information" website

Finally, more than one month after my post "CPCDefinitions.xsd" and "CCD.xsd".

mike_k43
by Mike_k43
Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:21 am
Topic: "CPCDefinitions.xsd" and "CCD.xsd"
Replies: 0
Views: 2739

Re: "CPCDefinitions.xsd" and "CCD.xsd"

I managed to solve the problem by myself, without help from OPS support. Thanks for nothing.
mike_k43
by Mike_k43
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:52 am
Topic: exchange-documents.xsd 2.5.7
Replies: 13
Views: 8677

Re: exchange-documents.xsd 2.5.7

Hello Vesna, I knew the site www.cooperativepatentclassification.org. It has a file called CPCDefinitionsSchema10.xsd which is not the file name that EPO's ops.xsd expects and which is furthermore outdated (CPC definitions and last update of 20 May 2016). The file ccd.xsd then appears to be related ...
by Mike_k43
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:52 am

Indeed, I needed to furthermore download the link https://www.w3.org/XML/2008/06/xlink.xsd as an xml file, rename this to xlink.xsd and include this into the list of xsd files to use by xsd.exe. That solves the above problem. Now there is a further issue. According to ops.xsd there must be furthermo...
by Mike_k43
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:23 pm

There may be an understanding problem. There are on the epo website 6 xsd files for download: ops.xsd, exchange-documents.xsd, fulltext-documents.xsd, CPCSchema.xsd, rplus.xsd and ops_legal.xsd These all need to be supplied to the xsd.exe tool. Of these, exchange-documents.xsd has version 2.5.7. The...
by Mike_k43
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:20 pm

There may be an understanding problem. There are on the epo website 6 xsd files for download: ops.xsd, exchange-documents.xsd, fulltext-documents.xsd, CPCSchema.xsd, rplus.xsd and ops_legal.xsd These all need to be supplied to the xsd.exe tool. Of these, exchange-documents.xsd has version 2.5.7. The...
by Mike_k43
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:10 am

exchange-documents.xsd 2.5.7

Hi, I have a problem with this above file. It now contains in many complexTypes attributes as follows: <attribute ref="xlink:href"/> <attribute ref="xlink:type"/> When trying to convert this to cSharp classes with the xsd.exe tool each of these lines generates the errors (sample ...
by Mike_k43
Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:20 pm
Topic: Discontinuation of encryption protocols TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 temporarily postponed
Views: 8469

Re: Discontinuation of encryption protocols TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 temporarily postponed

Hello Vesna, I understand that this TLS 1.2 upgrade was not on motion of the EPO but required by the external subcontracting company. I however think that EPO, in its capacity as EP-wide authority which is the data provider and the ultimate OPS service provider to the public, should enforce its view...
by Mike_k43
Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:35 am
Topic: Discontinuation of encryption protocols TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 temporarily postponed
Views: 8469

Re: Discontinuation of encryption protocols TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 temporarily postponed

I was just wondering: What is the big idea behind encrypting with TLS 1.2 the transfer of data that are freely available to anyone on this world over the internet, and free of charge? I have the impression that the IT staff at EPO did not answer to themselves that question before they started his ex...