Search found 32 matches

by Madu
Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:54 pm
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: OLF installation with Vista
Replies: 2
Views: 1746

Re: OLF installation with Vista

Dear o10o, There is no problem here. It actually states in the Installations guide that you cannot carry out a Local installation (Stand alone) See below. You need to install the server module , followed by the thin client . Installing the stand-alone version The Local Installation option is not pos...
by Madu
Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:50 am
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: PDF creation (Amyuni gone?)
Replies: 9
Views: 9100

Re: PDF creation (Amyuni gone?)

Please contact the procedural and technical support who would
help you acquire the Amyuni PDF converter software. For licensing
reasons, we are unable to make directly available from our website.

Martin Adu
Installations
by Madu
Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:41 am
Forum: Archive
Topic: No response from the software to certain actions
Views: 4465

Re: No response from the software to certain actions

Strange. In general terms, if all the PCs are set up the same way, they should all be filing without problems.
But areas to look at will be antiviruses, anti-spam programmes et. c . Otherwise, call support and we can take a closer look.
by Madu
Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:37 am
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: Scanning in EOLF 4 - Annex F error
Replies: 3
Views: 3020

Re: Scanning in EOLF 4 - Annex F error

There is a new version of the Amyuni PDF converter version 3.0.3 now online for download. Run the setup.exe and in addition the configure.vbs file. Now re-convert the scanned PDF files by printing to this new Amyuni version and that should produce an accepted annex F compliant version. Martin Adu in...
by Madu
Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:11 pm
Topic: Problems after change of Ipadress
Views: 10440

Re: Problems after change of Ipadress

Dear Tiemroth, The Online Filing software is not able to change the IP address on the Thin client settings if you do change it at the Online filing server PC. It would have to be manually changed at those clients. A good alternative will be to use the computer name as opposed to the IP address where...
by Madu
Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:46 am
Topic: Technical Requirements Vista clients and EOF 4.00
Views: 4335

Re: Technical Requirements Vista clients and EOF 4.00

To use the Gemplus GemPCTwin on Windows Vista, you will need to request the Gemalto/GemSAFE libraries version 5.1 from the EPO procedural and Technical support services +31 70 340 4500 or Support@epoline.org. You will be sent a link where both the libraries software as well as the Vista compliant re...
by Madu
Thu May 29, 2008 4:50 pm
Topic: Using Epoline Software with other Smartcards and Reader
Replies: 1
Views: 2552

Re: Using Epoline Software with other Smartcards and Reader

Dear Arte, The EPO and the DPMA do not share the same PKI system. Hence you can only use our card to file to our system and vice versa. However, if you really want to use one Smartcard and one Reader, we can guarantee the use of the DE pluggin in our EPO online Filing software to meet your filing ne...
by Madu
Tue May 13, 2008 8:55 am
Forum: Patent Management System Integration
Topic: v3 PMS gateway webservice
Replies: 4
Views: 14776

Re: v3 PMS gateway webservice

The latest on the gateway issue is the preparatory kit that was released late last year http://docs.epoline.org/epoline/products/PMSGateway_development_kit_Package_v1.0.zip It will help in development efforts in preparation for the Online Filing version 4.00 which will be the Gatewy enabled version....
by Madu
Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:50 am
Topic: Online filing generally
Replies: 4
Views: 5459

Re: Online filing generally

A web based version is in the pipeline. When, I cannot say. I've scanned through the previous posts and can't find this topic addressed, I hope it's in the right place. While I welcome electronic filing, I do find the current system rather cumbersome; I have two major criticisms - i) Is it really ne...
by Madu
Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:47 am
Topic: eOLF installation in Citrix Metaframe environment
Replies: 12
Views: 20636

Re: Online filing and Citrix

Do send me an email and I will send you the 4.2 SP4 configured for Citrix Hi again, Do you have any technical description on how to solve this. Thank you. I can only give a few hints. - Smartcard usage is done by the Citrix-Client itself. THis is a client-setting. Usage on the Server is easier with ...