Search found 49 matches

by alexthurgood
Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:26 pm
Forum: PDF issues
Topic: Annex F - Amyuni PDF converter 3.0.3
Replies: 3
Views: 6481

Re: Annex F - Amyuni PDF converter 3.0.3

Surely the EPO should be working at making life easier for their customers ..... rather than the customer having to make it easier for the EPO. Well it might if it weren't fobbing off on its unsuspecting public such a "problematic" PDF document creator... Come on, it isn't as if there are...
by alexthurgood
Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:20 pm
Topic: Support for ISO Standard 26300 in Epoline Filing Software
Views: 5353

Re: Support for ISO Standard 26300 in Epoline Filing Software

Hi to the list managers, Any news on the ISO 26300 front ? Or has the EPO gone with Office Open XML, the err, as yet still fully unpublished specification "accepted" as an ISO standard in circumstances in which the ISO normative body became the laughing stock worldwide ;-)) BTW what has a ...
by alexthurgood
Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:40 pm
Forum: Archive
Topic: CML / SVG support
Replies: 7
Views: 9977

Re: CML / SVG support

Hi Thorsten,

Yes I only realised after my post that this person has been essentially polluting the list subjects. Couldn't you just unsubscribe them ?

Alex
by alexthurgood
Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:36 am
Forum: Patent Management System Integration
Topic: Online Filing V4
Replies: 5
Views: 13404

Re:

V4 offers a Patent Management Interface and there is already some information and development kit available to start programming for this interface - see http://www.epoline.org/olfdevelopmentkit.html Hi Thorsten, I downloaded what I thought was the source for the SDK, but when you unzip it, you end...
by alexthurgood
Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:15 am

Re: CML / SVG support

The initial question was in relation to whether the online filing software was going to support CML or SVG representations for chemical formulae, or some other, free, open and fully documented standard. At present, if you want to file chemical formulae, e.g. Markush structures, you have to provide t...
by alexthurgood
Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Any update / news available on this topic ? CML is gaining ground all the time, as is Inchl/SMILES, would be nice to know where the EPO is heading ?

Alex
by alexthurgood
Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:21 pm
Topic: Open source software
Replies: 2
Views: 4905

Re: Open source software

AllanRG wrote:Hi,

Can anyone tell me which programming language the client side eOLF opensource software is written in?

Thanks

Allan
Originally in Delphi, although I'm not sure whether that is still the case today. The client source code isn't available AFAIK.

Alex
by alexthurgood
Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:19 pm
Topic: Support for ISO Standard 26300 in Epoline Filing Software
Views: 5353

Hi all, An update on the ODF plugin : there are now at least 2 different suppliers of a plugin that allows users to read/write in and from the ODF format from within Microsoft Office. One of these plugins is supplied by Sun Microsystems Inc. How have things progressed with evaluation of ISO26300 wit...
by alexthurgood
Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:14 pm
Topic: PatentIn/PatXML
Replies: 1
Views: 4668

Re: PatentIn/PatXML

Hello, I am trying to copy/paste a sequence listing generated by PatentIn into a document created with PatXml. However, the resulting application is incomprehensible since the alignment between the nucleic acid sequence and its numbering is destroyed by the font used in PatXML. Any idea on how I ca...
by alexthurgood
Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:37 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Linux / MacOSX left in the lurch ?
Replies: 9
Views: 10915

Re: Linux / MacOSX left in the lurch ?

Our firm is a Linux and MacOSX workstation outfit. Even though the card reader is recognised by my Linux systems, there is no way to load the cryptographic libraries because they are MS Windows only. A further surprise is that one can readliy find specific SmartCard drivers for Linux on the GemPlus...