Search found 94 matches

by twesthues
Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:58 am
Forum: Archive
Topic: Smart card logging in problems
Replies: 1
Views: 3235

Re: Smart card logging in problems

Please get in touch with our user support as there could be a number of reasons for your problem.

You can contact User Support as follows:

+31 (0)70 340-4500 (08.00 to 18.00 hrs CET, Monday to Friday)
support@epo.org
by twesthues
Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:25 pm
Forum: EP
Topic: Can i file by sending the 1001 with an email
Replies: 4
Views: 3487

Re: Can i file by sending the 1001 with an email

Dear dk77, this forum is not the right place to give legal advice or to replace legal professionals. You will find all the answers to your question in http://www.epo.org/patents/Grant-procedure/Filing-an-application/European-applications/Guide-for-applicants.html As Kelly pointed out - there is no e...
by twesthues
Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:41 pm
Forum: PCT
Topic: Certain Designated States Only -
Views: 3144

Re: Certain Designated States Only -

Hi Flo, I noticed that there was no indication of 'Madagascar only' on any of the applicants - I assume that "III-1-2 Applicant for" should have been 'MD' instead of 'all designation states'. I tested v4 and future v5 as to whether or not the template would work - and it generally works fi...
by twesthues
Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:46 pm
Forum: PCT
Topic: Certain Designated States Only -
Views: 3144

Re: Certain Designated States Only -

Hi Flo,

in order to fully assess the issue, are these only PCT/FR submissions or PCT/EP submission? Can you give any specific PCT application number so that I can investigate the details of your submission i.e. if the Madagascar only selection is actually in your submission.

Thanks,
Thorsten
by twesthues
Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:57 am
Forum: Patent Management System Integration
Topic: new field in DE2007 for general authorisation number
Replies: 0
Views: 5769

new field in DE2007 for general authorisation number

Please note that for the German national procedure (DE2007) a new field be added in OLF v5 in the representative mask for the general authorisation number. This number will be stored in the XML as elemend <iid> and will appear on the de-request.pdf at the top where general authorisation is indicated...
by twesthues
Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:36 pm
Topic: Opposition: Proprietors requests
Views: 1995

Re: Opposition: Proprietors requests

Dear Jens, so far, users have not had a problem with the submissions you describe. The attachment options change once the role of the respective party is identified i.e. if you select 'other actions' and under Names a natural or legal proprietor - you'll see that under the documents options (see als...
by twesthues
Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:28 pm
Forum: Installation and maintenance
Topic: tunnel proxy connect error
Views: 2271

Re: tunnel proxy connect error

Appears to be an issue of network configuration with your proxy server. One possible source of error: the proxy settings are normally set for the global OLF system in the server manager BUT every user can choose in their own user preferences in OLF to either use this global setting or to use an indi...
by twesthues
Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:51 pm
Topic: Not Specified mode payment (fee additional page)
Views: 3751

Re: Not Specified mode payment (fee additional page)

Salut Flo, the additional fee sheet is titled 'Internal fee sheet' and is for your own internal purpose only - i.e. the information has no value for the EPO. This sheet will only be generated when payment mode is 'not specified' as all in all other cases the payment mode and associated fee details a...
by twesthues
Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:05 pm
Topic: templates and drafts do not work after updates
Replies: 6
Views: 3824

Re: templates and drafts do not work after updates

Dear LOFteam, when opening XML, there several options: Opening it in IExplorer will give you the error you describe as it cannot located the DTD - but this is the wrong place anyway as IExplorer only allows you to view things (menu option View->Source would also show you the code). A better alternat...
by twesthues
Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:46 pm
Topic: templates and drafts do not work after updates
Replies: 6
Views: 3824

Re: templates and drafts do not work after updates

Dear LOFTeam, unfortunately, this issue came about when assigning a read-only property to the states in order to not give users an impression that this would still be possible. We try to address this generally in the future version 5. But in the meantime, what can be done is to export the template (...