Amended 2015b tables

Here you can post your opinions, ask questions and share experiences on the PATSTAT product line. Please always indicate the PATSTAT edition (e.g. 2015 Autumn Edition) and the database (e.g. PATSTAT Online, MySQL, MS SQL Server, ...) you are using.

Rachie

Amended 2015b tables

Post by Rachie » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:45 pm

I saw a blog post about how amended tables for the 2015b version of patstat have been released, but I haven't been able to find any official information about this. I never got an email from patstat, nor is it listed anywhere I can find online.

Where can I find the FTP links to download the new data?

mkracker

Re: Amended 2015b tables

Post by mkracker » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:34 am

Hi Rachie,

Last week every PATSTAT subscriber should have received an e-mail notification indicating where to find the amended tables. Please contact our PATSTAT help desk (patstat@epo.org) with your contact details to find out why we missed you. Thank you.

The updated tables are available till about mid-January at the EPO homepage http://www.epo.org. Got to "Searching for patents" - "Subscription products" - "Download data" - Product: Free ressources and download file patstat2015b_amended.zip . The downloads contains tableTLS214_NPL_PUBLN which has been amended. To keep relations consistent, also tables TLS201_APPLN, TLS211_PAT_PUBLN, TLS212_CITATION and TLS228_DOCDB_FAM_CITN are slightly amended and therefore included.

If you have problems downloading the 7GB, then contact the PATSTAT help desk (patstat@epo.org) and we will send you the changes on DVD.
-------------------------------------------
Martin Kracker / EPO

Rachie

Re: Amended 2015b tables

Post by Rachie » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Got it, thanks!