Application Data Sheet Info

This space is made available to users of Open Patent Services (OPS) web-service and now also to users of EPO’s bulk data subscription products such as 14. EPO worldwide bibliographic database (DOCDB), 14.11 EPO worldwide legal status database (INPADOC), 14.12 EP full text data, 14.1 EP bibliographic data (EBD)and more.

Users can ask each other questions, exchange experiences and solutions, post ideas. The moderator will use this space to announce changes or other relevant information.

bronco528

Application Data Sheet Info

Post by bronco528 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:42 pm

I see from other threads that downloading the whole file wrapper is not possible with OPS. I just need the Application Data Sheet for US apps. Is there anyway I could get about 100 ADSs from various US patent apps for a research project? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

gerben

Re: Application Data Sheet Info

Post by gerben » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:41 am

In case you need application data sheets for US documents, you could consider contacting the USPTO via [url]mailto:EBC@uspto.gov[/url]

EPO / OPS Support

Re: Application Data Sheet Info

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:16 am

Hi,

This kind of information is not exchanged with the EPO, please contact the USPTO directly. https://www.uspto.gov/patent/forms/impo ... -sheet-ads

Regards,
OPS support