Data usage for non-registered users

This space is made available to users of Open Patent Services (OPS) web-service and now also to users of EPO’s bulk data subscription products such as 14. EPO worldwide bibliographic database (DOCDB), 14.11 EPO worldwide legal status database (INPADOC), 14.12 EP full text data, 14.1 EP bibliographic data (EBD)and more.

Users can ask each other questions, exchange experiences and solutions, post ideas. The moderator will use this space to announce changes or other relevant information.

gw1976

Data usage for non-registered users

Post by gw1976 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Dear OPS Support team,
I was browsing through the documentation for OPS 3.1 and noticed there wasn't a way to display data usage for non-registered users. For registered users I see the following headers:

X-IndividualQuotaPerHour-Used
• X-RegisteredQuotaPerWeek-Used
• X-RegisteredPayingQuotaPerWeek-Used
• X-Rejection-Reason

I don't see anything for non-registered users.

Thanks!

EPO / OPS Support

Re: Data usage for non-registered users

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:27 am

Dear user,

There is no such thing for non-registered users They are anonymous to the system if they are not registered.

This kind of usage is meant only for human users of OPS (some users are using our OPS Guide interface in a same way as other use Espacenet) and for testing. You won't be able to retrieve more than 100 MB of data per day anyway.

Kind regards,
OPS support