"Decision to grant" dated 25 May even though issue fee is not paid nor claim translations are not filed

Here you can post your opinions and share information regarding the European Patent Register (formerly Register Plus) and Register Alert

ssniihata

"Decision to grant" dated 25 May even though issue fee is not paid nor claim translations are not filed

Post by ssniihata » Tue May 26, 2020 1:58 pm

Hi,
I have noticed some applications I have been monitoring have "received" communications "Decision to grant a European patent" dated on 25 May.
The applications have received Rule 71(3) Comm. but we have not paid issue fee nor filed claim translations.
If the communications are really dispatched, it sure will confuse our Representative. :?
I hope these communications are placed on file by error and are not really sent to anywhere.

Any informations are appreciated.
Best Regards,
ssn
(Dictated, but not worth Reading) ;)

EPO / Innovation Networks

Re: "Decision to grant" dated 25 May even though issue fee is not paid nor claim translations are not filed

Post by EPO / Innovation Networks » Thu May 28, 2020 11:40 am

Dear ssniihata,

If you are an applicant, owner, representative of EPs and PCTs being handled by the EPO and you need information/advice on the status of the procedure, please contact support@epo.org and ask to be forwarded to the responsible directorate. You can find the director unit number, (4-digit number, e.g. 1228) on the communications available to you, either next to the application at the top of the communication or in the signature line, if a name is stated you can refer to it as well.
Kind regards,

The Innovation Networks Team