does CNIPA or IPO accept the international search report that was carried out by turkish patent and trademark office?

This is your chance to raise your questions or discuss challenges, trends and hot topics around patent information from Asian countries.

blue & green

does CNIPA or IPO accept the international search report that was carried out by turkish patent and trademark office?

Post by blue & green » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:20 pm

Dear inventors & nominators;

here in turkey TUBITAK helps inventors in the process of ePCT but this support is limited with a condition.
the relevant condition states that it would be mandatory to select turkish patent office for preparation of international search report (i.e.: ISA=TR) in order to take full support for ePCT.

but When I contacted to turkish patent office's relevant department, they said that had no information on the issue and also recommended me to contact each patent offices whether they would accept that report in the national phase of ePCT.(ISA=TR,note: we applied to turkish patent office for the application's firs time (Filing)(i.e.: priority claim's language is in turkish)

Now under this thread,I am specifically asking the patent offices which would accept the search report that ISA was TR?

Specific (Target) Offices: IPO and CNIPA.
(These are high potentialities to be selected as entry office in the national phase of ePCT)

Best Regards

blue & green

Re: does CNIPA or IPO accept the international search report that was carried out by turkish patent and trademark office

Post by blue & green » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:58 am

additional note/explanation: by IPO: we mean india patent office.

Regards

blue & green

Re: does CNIPA or IPO accept the international search report that was carried out by turkish patent and trademark office

Post by blue & green » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:59 am

Notification: We learnt that IPO did not not accept ISR where ISA = TR.
but have no idea whether CNIPA accepts ISR report where ISA=TR.

Kind Regards