Page 1 of 1

Drawing translation

Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:20 pm
by Filippo
I have filed the translation of a PCT text which was not in an official language, but I have forgetten to file the translation of the drawings.
I have called the EPO desk and they told me I can file the drawing translation immediately or within two months after having receved a communication.
For filing the drawing translation I need to use the form 1200 or the form 1038?