eOLF installation in Citrix Metaframe environment

Madu

Re: Online filing and Citrix

Post by Madu » Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:47 am

Do send me an email and I will send you the 4.2 SP4 configured for Citrix

Omega wrote:
Anne wrote:Hi again,
Do you have any technical description on how to solve this. Thank you.
I can only give a few hints.

- Smartcard usage is done by the Citrix-Client itself. THis is a client-setting. Usage on the Server is easier with newer Citrix-Versions.
- Driver for Card-Reader need to be on the Workstation
- Sometimes you need to force the usage of the Gemsage libraries by setting
HKLM\Software\Citrix\CtxHook\AppInit_DLLs\Smart Card Hook\SpecialDllSearch
Just try the gemsafe diagnostics and see http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX102874&searchID=-1
- The Gemsage 4.2.0 SP4 provided seems to be a client setup. The full-version can make a setup for Citrix. I don't know if this is neccesary, I haven't tried the EPO-Version and I really don't if the special-setup really does more than the normal-Version

Yves

Post by Yves » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:10 pm

We yet use the filing through Citrix environment.
The library Gemsafe 4.2.0 SP3 is installed on workstaions. The alone problem we have is that there is a conflict with the usage of EPO's cards and INPI's cards. The signing and the sending can be made from Citrix for EPO application, but the sending for French applications must be treated in local environment.
We use newer Gemsafe_Libraries and now can even file with our linux-based Thinclients.
Fine, I will inform my IT service ;-)
Yves

philipj

Post by philipj » Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:43 pm

Hi - we are looking at eOLF in a Citrix Environment. We can get the EPO programme to work OK but it keeps failing at the final step - recognising that the smart card reader is there.

Since others seem to have had this problem what steps should we take to try to solve this problem?

Any help gratefully received.

Regards

PJ