EP1001E2K Filing Severity 2- Pace program

Florence

EP1001E2K Filing Severity 2- Pace program

Post by Florence » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:52 am

Hi all,
    I have the following yellow alert and do not understand where I have asked for a PACE case.

Many thanks
    Florence
    Flo

squall

Re: EP1001E2K Filing Severity 2- Pace program

Post by squall » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:34 am

Florence wrote:
      Hi all,
      I have the following yellow alert and do not understand where I have asked for a PACE case.

Many thanks
      Florence
      I've encountered the same situation such as yours

twesthues

Post by twesthues » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:37 am

Hi Flo,

first of all a message to squall: please do not post unrelated URLs in this forum - the URL will be removed.

Now to the new validation message - there is a tick box option at the bottom of the priority section saying 'It is not intended to file a (further) priority claim' - the ticking of this option will remove the mentioned validation message. The reason for this message is due to the fact that with the EPC2000 you can file a priority claim until 16 month of the priority date and thus the EPO will not process the filing until this period is over or if the applicant has indicated that there is no intention to file a further claim. The declaration does not mean, however, that a later priority claim will be admissible or not - that will then have to be decided on the individual case.

Does this explain it for you?

Kind regards,
      /Thorsten/

Florence

Post by Florence » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:23 pm

OK Understood Thorsten. :D
      We did not know about this, and will take care about it in the future. I hope that it won't be a problem for our previous applications sent without the cross inside this section..
      have a nice day
      Flo
      Flo