Error 400: Inconsistent request. EpoqueCommand short-circuited and fallback disabled.

This space is made available to users of Open Patent Services (OPS) web-service and now also to users of EPO’s bulk data subscription products such as 14. EPO worldwide bibliographic database (DOCDB), 14.11 EPO worldwide legal status database (INPADOC), 14.12 EP full text data, 14.1 EP bibliographic data (EBD)and more.

Users can ask each other questions, exchange experiences and solutions, post ideas. The moderator will use this space to announce changes or other relevant information.

ilciclaio

Error 400: Inconsistent request. EpoqueCommand short-circuited and fallback disabled.

Post by ilciclaio » Tue May 14, 2024 8:27 am

Hello,
tonight at 3:30 I received this error from OPS:

Inconsistent request. EpoqueCommand short-circuited and fallback disabled.

I can't see any explanation in the official documentation and I have double checked my query syntax and looks ok.

Is it something related to an issue on your side?
thanks

OPS support

Re: Error 400: Inconsistent request. EpoqueCommand short-circuited and fallback disabled.

Post by OPS support » Fri May 17, 2024 7:57 am

Hi,

Can you send me more information about this issue you had to support@epo.org? Do you still experience the same problem?

Regards,
Vesna for Patent Information Tools (PIT) and OPS API support

ilciclaio

Re: Error 400: Inconsistent request. EpoqueCommand short-circuited and fallback disabled.

Post by ilciclaio » Tue May 21, 2024 12:45 am

Hi,

more info sent to support@epo.org.

Regards
Marco