For error messages like "Page cannot be displayed" there may be more than one reason.
Here a list of possible solutions:
Please go through this troubleshooting list and try accessing CMS again after each step. One of them might help in solving your issue.
1. Is the smart card you are using activated?
2. Is the smart card properly inserted in the reader and is the green light steady?
3. Please adjust your SSL/TLS settings according to our guide p. 11.
http://documents.epo.org/projects/babyl ... ess_en.pdf[/i][/size]
4. Have your IE settings been adjusted according to our guide (from p.4)?
http://documents.epo.org/projects/babyl ... ess_en.pdf
5. Please check your version of Gemalto, it should be Gemalto Classic Client Versions 6.3.5
6. Please make sure that no firewall settings or antivirus software is blocking the access to CMS.
7. Have you tried a different USB hub or a different smart card reader? Have you tried from a different PC?
8. Please clear your cache/browser history/cookies. Close down the browser completely and try again.
9. Finally if this is all not helping please try a different browser.
Visit www.epo.org/contact for ways to contact us if you have (further) comments or questions on this or any other subject.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1