European Publication Server: call for volunteers

Here you can find announcements regarding the EPO's patent information products and services, events and activities.

Please also feel free to ask questions and share information on general patent information matters.

EPO / EPAL Team

European Publication Server: call for volunteers

Post by EPO / EPAL Team » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:53 pm

The EPO is rebuilding the European Publication Server (EPS) on a modern architecture. The new EPS is available for testing now, and we would like to invite users of the current EPS to contribute to the validation of the new EPS.

If you would be willing to participate in the Pilot Phase of the new tool (user interface and web service), please contact us at epspilot@epo.org. We will then share the relevant URL with you, and ask that you check that the performance and functionality of the new tool match that of the legacy version, and that you would be able to make use of the new EPS without having to modify your processes.

We look forward to hearing from you.

User support

GreenStoines

Re: European Publication Server: call for volunteers

Post by GreenStoines » Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:22 am

I'd be happy to participate in testing the new EPS and helping ensure its performance aligns with the legacy version.

hanajijang

Post by hanajijang » Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:47 am

I would gladly take part in testing the new EPS and contribute to ensuring its performance aligns with that of the legacy version

Marcus-kelly

Post by Marcus-kelly » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:30 pm

I'm willing to engage in testing the updated EPS, contributing to ensuring its performance aligns with the legacy version. For more information, please visit https://liteblueinsider.com/epayroll/