Here you can post your opinions, ask questions and share information regarding GPI (Searching the EPO’s worldwide bibliographic and legal status data collections via the “Patent information services for experts” interface).
EPO / EPAL Team
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:30 am
We have created a pocket guide summarising the main features of GPI, including some query examples. It is available in English, French and German and you can download it from the web page where the GPI user manual (in English only) is available, e.g. from this page
for the German version.
A reminder of the GPI key value proposition:
- EPO’s worldwide bibliographic and legal status data collections: timely and detailed searches
- Data quality assessment to measure potential risk of incomplete search result sets
- Regular monitoring of newly added patent documents
- Built-in visualisation features for statistical analysis
- Focus on relevant data by customisable display and download
Patrick Le Gonidec