How to be in mailing list

This space is made available to users of Open Patent Services (OPS) web-service and now also to users of EPO’s bulk data subscription products such as 14. EPO worldwide bibliographic database (DOCDB), 14.11 EPO worldwide legal status database (INPADOC), 14.12 EP full text data, 14.1 EP bibliographic data (EBD)and more.

Users can ask each other questions, exchange experiences and solutions, post ideas. The moderator will use this space to announce changes or other relevant information.

look4answer

How to be in mailing list

Post by look4answer » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi,

Today, I was caught by surprise that the site service was down. Fortunately, I did find out that there was a maintenance schedule announced on the forum on March 23. I would like to know how to add an email address to your mailing list for announcement; especially, when there is a maintenance schedule, newer version support, etc.?

Thank you very much

EPO / OPS Support

Re: How to be in mailing list

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:19 pm

Dear user,

Our policy is to inform our users through the website and the forum,

Kind regards
OPS support

gerben

Re: How to be in mailing list

Post by gerben » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:42 pm

dear look4answer,

as indicated by OPS support, there is no mailing list related to OPS issues.
You can however subscribe to an RSS feed. The link to the feed is present in http://www.epo.org/searching/free/ops.html.
Downtime for OPS and related information services of the EPO are announced in this RSS feed.

Regards,

Gerben