How to perform search with multiple query(Publication and Search)

This space is made available to users of Open Patent Services (OPS) web-service and now also to users of EPO’s bulk data subscription products such as 14. EPO worldwide bibliographic database (DOCDB), 14.11 EPO worldwide legal status database (INPADOC), 14.12 EP full text data, 14.1 EP bibliographic data (EBD)and more.

Users can ask each other questions, exchange experiences and solutions, post ideas. The moderator will use this space to announce changes or other relevant information.

researchfish

How to perform search with multiple query(Publication and Search)

Post by researchfish » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:16 pm

I am trying to perform a search using 3 different queries namely, patent number, title and inventor
For instance : ct = EP1000000.A1 ti=Apparatus for manufacturing green bricks for the brick manufacturing industry in=BOER BEHEER NIJMEGEN BV DE [NL]
The request that was generated was `GET /3.2/rest-services/published-data/search?q=ct%3DEP1000000.A1%20or%20ti%3DApparatus%20for%20manufacturing%20or%20in%3DBOER%20BEHEER%20NIJMEGEN%20BV%20DE HTTP/1.1`
The response was : HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found.

Could you guess advice on what am doing wrong. To be honest the documentation does not really gives much of a help.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Cheers

EPO / OPS Support

Re: How to perform search with multiple query(Publication and Search)

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:13 pm

Hi

If this is the search you wanted to do (Espacenet example):
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/searchR ... dustry%22

You can formulate it like this in OPS:
Capture_mmmmmm.JPG

If you tell me what exactly you wanted to retrieve I might be able to help you optimise your query

Regards,
Vesna for OPS