I have some trouble in OPS-v3-2 permissions

This space is made available to users of Open Patent Services (OPS) web-service and now also to users of EPO’s bulk data subscription products such as 14. EPO worldwide bibliographic database (DOCDB), 14.11 EPO worldwide legal status database (INPADOC), 14.12 EP full text data, 14.1 EP bibliographic data (EBD)and more.

Users can ask each other questions, exchange experiences and solutions, post ideas. The moderator will use this space to announce changes or other relevant information.

madokawatanabe

I have some trouble in OPS-v3-2 permissions

Post by madokawatanabe » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:06 am

Dear OPS,

I cannot get API keys from the dropdown list. There is no option displayed even if I click list. How can I display them?

Regards,

EPO / OPS Support

Re: I have some trouble in OPS-v3-2 permissions

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:15 am

Hi,

You mean, you added some and now you can not pick one from the list?

Regards,
OPS support

madokawatanabe

Post by madokawatanabe » Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:43 pm

Dear OPS,

No, I have not added anything.

I can see "Choose one of your apps to use. You can request an app to be created by clicking here" below the drop down list. However, when I click "here", the page shows "The requested page "/user/me/apps" could not be found."
https://developers.epo.org/user/me/apps

Regards,
Madoka

EPO / OPS Support

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:40 am

Hi,

You need to create at least one if you want to choose one.

Please have another look at the page with instructions available for you immediately after you login to OPS https://www.epo.org/searching-for-paten ... html#tab-1 and find Quick Help with a ppt called "How to test OPS using Developer portal tools" at the end of that page. On slide 6 we explain how you add a test App if you don't have real Apps to add yet.

This same ppt is also linked to our announcement about the new API Console available in this forum: https://forums.epo.org/new-api-console- ... 466d6d49ef

Regards,
OPS support

madokawatanabe

Post by madokawatanabe » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi,

I mean that I cannot see any option regardless of the description "2.) Choose an option" on the slide 12 of the ppt which you refer to. On the picture it seems that there are two options Testsofieho and testhoppala. But when I test OPS, there is nothing like those.

Regards.

EPO / OPS Support

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Yes, this is what I am saying in my previous post, you need to have your own test Apps linked. The only you see there is our personal App used for purpose of doing that power point. Please read again my previous post and ppt mentioned and add your own test APP your account.

Regards,
OPS support

madokawatanabe

Post by madokawatanabe » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Hi,
I understood what you have mentioned when I read it again. Thanks.
Can we download the result in XML format or like?

EPO / OPS Support

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Dear user,

OPS provides access to the EPO's raw data via a standardised XML interface. The data is extracted from the EPO's bibliographic (EPODOC) in XML, the Worldwide Legal Status Database in XML , full-text (EPOQUE) in XML and image (BNS) databases (not in XML). OPS requires programming work to access the service.

Kind regards,

OPS support