invalid access token

This space is made available to users of Open Patent Services (OPS) web-service and now also to users of EPO’s bulk data subscription products such as 14. EPO worldwide bibliographic database (DOCDB), 14.11 EPO worldwide legal status database (INPADOC), 14.12 EP full text data, 14.1 EP bibliographic data (EBD)and more.

Users can ask each other questions, exchange experiences and solutions, post ideas. The moderator will use this space to announce changes or other relevant information.

Martin_Mueller

invalid access token

Post by Martin_Mueller » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:08 pm

Hello,
i managed in VBA Excel to connect to OPS and getting an Access Token.
Unfortunately when i use the example from EPO to request data i get the response "invalid access token"
I use the header authorization and the Get method like described in the example of the documentation.

May someone help?

Thank you very much

Martin

(Code below)

As i tried various times to post my code and the EPO did not allow me, because of the SPAM Filter:
Your post looks too spamy for a new user, please remove off-site URLs.
Even when i did not have any URL.

EPO / OPS Support

Re: invalid access token

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:36 pm

Yes, sorry about that. Send your code to our email adress and I will add it to your post and maybe someone will have a solution for you. Also look at older postings, access token issues were discussed more then once.

I am not sure about searches you are trying to do but note that GET methode only works in Publish Service with biblio constituent.

Regards,

OPS support