Is there a PCT fees timeline

Here you can find announcements regarding the EPO's patent information products and services, events and activities.

Please also feel free to ask questions and share information on general patent information matters.

vin.g

Is there a PCT fees timeline

Post by vin.g » Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:01 pm

I found among the online tutorials and information material a PDF file with a chart showing the timeline of a PCT application showing all the steps from the international to the national phase.

I would like to know if there is somewhere a similar timeline showing when all the fees are due, including the optional branches like the preliminary examination with its fees. It would be really helpful, it would make easier to estimate in advance the costs and prepare the payment of each fee.

Joanne55

Re: Is there a PCT fees timeline

Post by Joanne55 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:35 am

EPO / Innovation Networks

Post by EPO / Innovation Networks » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:18 am

Dear vin.g,
The EPO does currently not provide a PCT fees timeline to its users, we have however taken this on board for discussion.
In the meantime for PCT timelines, please refer to Annex C.Timeline for international applications in the"Euro-PCT Guide": PCT procedure at the EPO.
A link to the enlarged PDF image can be found HERE.
Fees for international applications filed with the EPO as Receiving Office (RO) can be found HERE.

Kind regards,
EPO User Support

blue & green

Post by blue & green » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:22 pm

Hi,

to my knowledge, if you apply on WIPO (online), then the screen will show a timeline regarding almost all of steps to proceed that application. I do not remember well whether that screen/section shows about fees timeline.

but if not, feel free to contact the WIPO's staffes, whenever I consulted them , they kindly helped me.

MarvinHamilton

Post by MarvinHamilton » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:37 am

blue & green wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:22 pm
Hi,

to my knowledge, if you apply on WIPO (online), then the screen will show a timeline regarding almost all of steps to proceed that application. I do not remember well whether that screen/section shows about fees timeline.

but if not, feel free to contact the WIPO's staffes, whenever I consulted them , they kindly helped me.
But the huge problem here is that my English is not good. Can they support languages other than English?

CantStop

Post by CantStop » Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:01 am

Joanne55 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:35 am
Check out this, this might help : https://www.wipo.int/export/sites/www/p ... meline.pdf
I looked, do you have any more information?

playfulastronomer

Post by playfulastronomer » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:17 am

MarvinHamilton wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:37 am
blue & green wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:22 pm
Hi,

to my knowledgfireboy and watergirle, if you apply on WIPO (online), then the screen will show a timeline regarding almost all of steps to proceed that application. I do not remember well whether that screen/section shows about fees timeline.

But the huge problem here is that my English is not good. Can they support languages other than English?
I think it's not