Known issues and workarounds

Here you can ask questions, exchange experiences and solutions, post ideas and share your opinions and information regarding the new Espacenet.

The moderators will use this space to announce changes or other relevant information. For the exchange of information regarding the classic Espacenet please proceed to the dedicated forum for classic Espacenet.

Patent Information Marketing

Known issues and workarounds

Post by Patent Information Marketing » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:01 pm

• Espacenet is not supported on Internet Explorer anymore. Please use an alternative browser.
  • Please reload the page by pressing Shift F5 if any content or interface elements are missing, in case this fails, close all browser windows and restart the browser. This applies also for missing information when clicking on links to the classification browser.
Please find here the list of supported browsers.
Kind regards

richardsfowle

Re: Known issues and workarounds

Post by richardsfowle » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:14 am

Thank you for this. Was about to ask for the alternative since my espacenet is not supported on Internet Explorer and I can't figure out why. This is such a great help for me.

Post by Patent Information Marketing » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:12 am

You are welcome!
Kind regards

cuhnkedrik

Post by cuhnkedrik » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:36 am

Wow, this is helpful. I was about to ask if there was another browser I could use, as I have been unable to determine why my espacenet does not work on Internet Explorer. I really appreciate your helping me with this.

analysisgolfer

Post by analysisgolfer » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:56 am

Please see Known issues with Office and Windows 10, which covers issues specific to that operating system. Tools, maintenance. Are you a Microsoft 365 admin?

cutiezoi

Post by cutiezoi » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:54 am

Thank you for this. This is such a great help for me!! ;)