Missing claims and description data on case

This space is made available to users of Open Patent Services (OPS) web-service and now also to users of EPO’s bulk data subscription products such as 14. EPO worldwide bibliographic database (DOCDB), 14.11 EPO worldwide legal status database (INPADOC), 14.12 EP full text data, 14.1 EP bibliographic data (EBD)and more.

Users can ask each other questions, exchange experiences and solutions, post ideas. The moderator will use this space to announce changes or other relevant information.

Rcoup

Missing claims and description data on case

Post by Rcoup » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:03 pm

Hi,
I hope I post in the correct section this time, sorry if not.
I repost the same issue I had the last time but this time for another case: EP3251442.A1
Thanks for your matter.

My old post:
I'm using the API for retrieving fulltext, description, claims and images on specific case.
Usually everything work fine and every single data I'm looking for exist but in some cases it's missing the fulltext, description and claims data but the images data are available.

For instance, I'm looking information for a case at first with number EP3269175.A1 and if one of description or claims or images is empty I try with antoher publication number, in this case WO2016141560.A1. For both of those number images data are available but not description and claims with the API. It seems strange to me because the WO publication is in 2016.
Those informations are maybe not available yet? If yes, why? And if they are available, could you indicate to me where and how I can found them?

EPO / OPS Support

Re: Missing claims and description data on case

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:02 pm

HI,

That must be a loading problem, I opened a request to department in charge to load data asap

Regards,
Vesna for OPS support