New release of Patent Translate

Here you can post your opinions, ask questions and share information regarding Patent Translate.

Patent Information Marketing

New release of Patent Translate

Post by Patent Information Marketing » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:28 pm

The recent release of Patent Translate improves the End-User experience by providing faster translations and pdf files with reduced spacing. In addition, the previously non-translatable large full-texts are now supported.
Kind regards

fjoos

Re: New release of Patent Translate

Post by fjoos » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Can u say something about a mobile-spy-apps.com mobile recorder on Android? How does it work with other applications?

MajaM

Post by MajaM » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:11 am

Thank you for submitting the Patent Translate! I was wondering if the tool I use directly here on the website is better or different from using Google Translate directly? Does Google Translate ''understand'' that it is ''patent language''? Or would you recommend me to always use patent translate here on the website?

Thank you for your support!

Post by Patent Information Marketing » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:41 am

We propose to use Patent Translate, that was trained with aligned human translated patent documents. Using patent translate has also advantage that the translation request is sent to the translation engine from the common translation portal rather than the individual user.
Kind regards