Next B1 publication date

Here you can post your opinions, ask questions and share information regarding the following services:
European Publication Server (EPO's official publication platform), EP Bulletin search and EP full-text search (Searching procedural data and the full text of EP A and B documents via the "Patent information services for experts" user interface).

Gnaeus

Next B1 publication date

Post by Gnaeus » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:43 pm

If I am not mistaken, there is a way to know the date of a next B1 publication, but I can't remember how to get it.
In case I am right, could you please tell me how?
Thanks in advance,
Gneus

EPO / EPAL Team

Re: Next B1 publication date

Post by EPO / EPAL Team » Wed May 01, 2019 9:01 pm

You may use the date of "Decision to grant a European patent", this communication being available in the dossier of an EP document (see section "All documents" in the European Patent Register).

Once this communication becomes available in the dossier (it is usually published on a Thursday), the B1 document is usually published 4 weeks later.

Does this information help?

Patrick Le Gonidec

Gnaeus

Re: Next B1 publication date

Post by Gnaeus » Mon May 06, 2019 8:17 am

Oh, I think I read a note saying that my post would not be published till I receive a confirmation, which I did never recieve. Therefore I did not read your answer till now, when I did enter the web coincidentally.

Coming to the point: yes, Patrick, your information helps and resolves my concern.

Many thanks,

Gneus