No response from the software to certain actions

ceren

No response from the software to certain actions

Post by ceren » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:23 am

We have the online filing software installed and being used in a couple of PCs. The software in one of the PCs currently lets you prepare forms, sign them but when you click send nothing happens. It does not give an error message or proceed with sending. You only see the screen blink for a second or so as if the screen refreshs. Similarly when you try to delete the form nothing happens.

Until now we have tried, uninstalling the software and reinstalling it. The problem continued. We then formatted the PC and installed the software again to make a fresh start. The problem still continues.

The problem continues for different users logging on to the computer, even users with admin rights.

There is no problem in the other PCs we use the software on. Further we beleive there is no problem with the smart card or the reader since it is possible to access epoline FeePayment and WebregMT pages from the said PC.

PCs has Windows XP installed on it.

Any idea ???

Thanks in advance for replies.

Madu

Re: No response from the software to certain actions

Post by Madu » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:41 am

Strange. In general terms, if all the PCs are set up the same way, they should all be filing without problems.
But areas to look at will be antiviruses, anti-spam programmes et. c . Otherwise, call support and we can take a closer look.

chrishemingway

Re: No response from the software to certain actions

Post by chrishemingway » Tue May 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Did you ever solve this one?

I have a similar problem (just raised a call ref 95587).
If one of of my users Signs a Form1200, and then he OR ANYONE ELSE tries to Send it, nothing happens.
I have to unsign it on my machine (he can't on his), then Sign it on mine, then other people can Send.

Any ideas? Is it possible that there's something wrong with his Smartcard?

Chris