This has to do with the reader driver as installed.
See resolution below
Completing the reader driver replacement process where it fails
1. Click the windows start button. Enter devmgmt.msc in the search field
and press enter. The Device Manager loads.
2. Look for Smart card readers and the Microsoft reader driver under it.
3. With a right mouse click on the reader name, select Update Driver Software
4. Click on Browse my computer for driver software
5. Click on Let me pick from a list...
6. Select Microsoft Usbccid Smartcard Reader (WUDF) or Microsoft Usbccid Smartcard Reader (Gemalto) from the list and click Next
7. The driver installs , then click on Close
See attachments with screenshots
Here you can post your opinions and share information regarding smart cards and smart card drivers.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- the error
- No valid cards.jpg (6.91 KiB) Viewed 167 times
- Cryptovision reader driver update fix_FR.pdf
- French version
- (217.15 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
- Cryptovision reader driver update fix_DE.pdf
- German version
- (141.92 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
- Cryptovision reader driver update fix.pdf
- (236.88 KiB) Downloaded 9 times