09.6.2021 UPDATE: this release is in production since 02.06.2021 -we are keeping this original notification in forum FYI.
The information below relates to our previous forum announcement: ops-register-existing-schema-definition ... -soon-9781
Although the actual release date is not yet confirmed we are giving you some information about planed changes already in advance in order for you to have enough time to review how or if planed changes will influence your processes after the new OPS Register XML response that will be put into production.
There will be two changes arriving in this version of OPS Register:
1.) Due to changes introduced in the Register application, OPS Register needs to deliver matching data using the register DTD v1.3.2
Please see details on what was added or changed in DTD1.3.2 in Register-document-v1-3-2.dtd here: http://docs.epoline.org/epregister/regi ... 1-3-2.dtd
Main changes are:
• Element <proceedings-suspended> needs to be renamed to <proceedings-stay>
• New element needs to be created as child of <ep-appeal-data> named <ep-date-payment-appeal-fee>
• New element needs to be created as child of <ep-appeal-data> named <ep-date-dispatch-decision-boa>
2.) As part of this change a fix to other Register data will be provided:
- Closing a gap in citations coverage of OPS Register:
- OPS Register responses will also no longer use an outdated URL link in cited references
If you have further question, please contact us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
The date of actually release will be announced in this forum as soon as the date is confirmed
Vesna for OPS support