The new PATSTAT Oct 2013 edition will be shipped to PATSTAT Raw Data subscribers in the next couple of days. Substantial enhancements have been made since the last edition:
- * An additional table now links all persons directly to all publication instances
- * For those who do detailed analysis of persons: A new table contains the unmodified names and addresses of applicants and inventors, as delivered from DOCDB, the EP Register and USPTO front file.
- * Starting with this version, the person ID will be stable
- * Table TLS201_APPLN contains an additional attribute, the application number in EPODOC format. With this you can immediately retrieve data from Espacenet or the OPS service.
- * Various other improvements, as listed in chapter 7 of the Data Catalog
- * PATSTAT Raw data page
http://www.epo.org/searching/subscripti ... 14-24.html or
- * PATSTAT Online page
http://www.epo.org/searching/subscripti ... nline.html
Martin Kracker / EPO