online fee payment deposit account

mjogia

online fee payment deposit account

Post by mjogia » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:34 am

1. Please advise the process for making a payment to a new deposit account. Our company has a smart card and deposit card registered with epo. Do we need to have funds in deposit account before making an online fee payment?Are the guidelines available on this topic of making deposits on the epo website?
2. I note that fees can only be paid during specific hours. This times may be inconvenient for clients like us in Australia. Why are the hours of payment restricted for online fee payment?

Madhu
Australia

Kelly Hill

Re: online fee payment deposit account

Post by Kelly Hill » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:13 am

Hi mjogia

Have you done the Online Fee Payment tutorial? If not you may find some of the answers you need by doing that. It is available in the tutorials section in the main epoline home page (www.epoline.org).

Also have a look at the FAQs, they might be some help too.

We use online fee payments in our company, but being in England we aren't aware of any problems with timing. I've had a quick look for the restrictions you've mentioned, but the only ones I could find were for Customer Services, rather than the actual fee payments. Just out of interest, please can you let me know the times that you have been advised you can make payments between?

As we most things once you've got it to work once it's a lot more easy the next time.

Regards

Kelly

P.S. I think you do need funds in your account before you make payments from it.
Kelly Hill