Online Filing on terminal server

oyvindgronner

Online Filing on terminal server

Post by oyvindgronner » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi all.

Searched through the forum, but couldnt find any similar topics. Please let me know if this alreadyy has been posted.

We are currently running Online filing on a terminal server with WS 2003. This works fine from our thin clients and the smart card is recognized. But we are not allowed to open the application on more than one user at a time. If one user is using the application, and one of our collegues opens the application at the same time from another profile on the terminal server we receive the following message:

Anyone seen this?

Ideas?

Thanks

oyvindgronner

Re: Online Filing on terminal server

Post by oyvindgronner » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Hi.
I'm still experiencing this problem.

EPO does not provide support for this issue, and we have settled for a solution with only one user at a time.
I'm not sure how this application is build up, and if it is the database type that cant handle a multiple user environment. Any ideas would be great.

I assume terminal server is a common solution around in the offices and the application should definitely support it.

Omega

Re: Online Filing on terminal server

Post by Omega » Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Hi !

Did you install Epoline in Local Mode?
We never saw this problem using Network-Mode (with the Epoline-Services and database running on a seperate server) and the terminalservers only running the thinclient.