Overview how many taffic has been used?

This space is made available to users of Open Patent Services (OPS) web-service and now also to users of EPO’s bulk data subscription products such as 14. EPO worldwide bibliographic database (DOCDB), 14.11 EPO worldwide legal status database (INPADOC), 14.12 EP full text data, 14.1 EP bibliographic data (EBD)and more.

Users can ask each other questions, exchange experiences and solutions, post ideas. The moderator will use this space to announce changes or other relevant information.

Chris Every

Overview how many taffic has been used?

Post by Chris Every » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:31 pm

On the developer pages developers<dot>epo<dot>org I can register several apps so that they get OAuth Keys.

There I would love to see how much of their weekly quota has been used up. Probably even see a graph that breaks the consumption down on a hourly/daily/weekly scale.

This would be extremely handy to see and to have for an argument with other parts in my company that we start to have a paying account. Without having the risk of failing in production when the "Your traffic for this week has exceeded" message occurs.

So I can show around how much the applications do consume, since we do not have a feeling about this, yet.

EPO / OPS Support

Re: Overview how many taffic has been used?

Post by EPO / OPS Support » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Dear user,

Please see OPS manual, Chapter 2.3.5.Data usage API.

Latest version of our manual is available here: http://www.epo.org/searching/free/ops/d ... ation.html

Kind regards,

OPS support