patent publication dates query in espacenet

Tips and tricks on how to get the most out of Espacenet

387082rj@eur.nl

patent publication dates query in espacenet

Post by 387082rj@eur.nl » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:42 pm

Dear Sir/Madam,

Currently I am writing a graduate research where I would like to use the publication dates of patents granted in the European automotive and aerospace industry. The online services Espacenet is the ideal platform for patent publication dates.

I need to find the publication dates of the following companies: Airbus Operation SAS, Bae Systems PLC, Rolls Royce PLC, Thales SA, Snecma, Volkswagen AG, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, Daimler AG, Peugeot Citroen Automobiles SA, Renault SA and I need to know how many patent publications each firm has on each day in the period 2009-2014.

When I use Espacenet advanced patent I cannot enter the right query and it is difficult to extract the publication dates because there is a limited download of 25 patents into an excel file. I do not need the patent description nor patent classification or priority number, but only download the publication dates for each company in the sample.

I would be more than thankful for every suggestion that will help me with creating the information that I need for my thesis.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Thesis writer

EPO / Espacenet helpdesk
Site Admin

Re: patent publication dates query in espacenet

Post by EPO / Espacenet helpdesk » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:40 am

Dear Thesis writer,

Your post has been received as e-mail as well.

We have forwarded your enquiry to the relevant team (Patstat). The colleagues in charge of this product will answer your questions by e-mail.

Kind regards,
Your user support team
------------------------------------------------------
Patent Information User Support Coordination and Tools
------------------------------------------------------